Tuesday, January 17, 2017

10 Things I am Loving

Today I wanted to share a few things I am loving lately.


I am a sucker for a super soft tee.  I bought this one yesterday and trust me ladies it feels like pajamas it is so soft!!  I sized up to a medium because I can't stand when my tee shirts are too fitted.  I am wearing the washed black color but it also comes in 3 other colors and is under $20.



I love stationary and paper goods.  I am also super old school and love to write down my appointments and to-do list.  This is a favorite planner and notebook.  They are slim and fit right in your purse.  The notebook you can re-use year to year and just order refill pages.  They come in so many patterns but I loved the one below.
 You can shop all the patterns HERE


I own these bracelets in the gold and rose gold colors.  I just saw they are now out in black and white.    I picked up the white last week.  They are the perfect size for stacking.


I just bought this dress over the weekend.  I had admired it online and finally had the chance to try it on and loved it.  I always love a shift dress because they can be so versatile, dressed up or down.  

Ladies, this mirror is amazing for doing your make-up.  After using my mom's every time I was home I was convinced I needed one.  The mirror automatically lights up every time your face approaches and it provides 10x magnification. I especially love the rose gold color.
It also comes in a smaller travel size as well.



I have heard rave reviews about Charlotte Tilbury's make-up and been waning to try it. This set was a great way for me to try a few items at once.  I chose the natural kit and so far I am loving it. I am planning a beauty post soon and will share more favorites.
I love the grommet detail on these booties.  They come in several different colors and are not crazy expensive.

I am currently working on re-vamping our master bedroom.  I just ordered these and they are even more gorgeous in person.  

I love these juice glasses from Anthro.  I saw them in store and they are so pretty. I am thinking of getting the pink color.

I love the length of this because it would be perfect to wear with leggings.  It comes in several colors and is under $50.







2 comments:

Taylor said...

I was going to comment after I saw the first picture of your selfie in the soft tee "you need to buy the dress hanging behind you, Im obsessed with that print and want the swimsuit" .... and then I kept scrolling and you DID :) good for you! its adorable! and you are the queen of finding cozy tees

The Sarcastic Blonde

Kat Chan said...

I'm digging the off shoulder top.
http://www.notreallyanurse.com