Monday, January 30, 2017

Pizza Wonton Bites+ 18 Super Bowl Appetizer Ideas

Today is all about appetizers, aka my favorite meal.  I made these pizza wontons over the weekend for happy hour with my neighbors and they were a huge hit.   Since the Super Bowl is this upcoming weekend I wanted to share this recipe and a few others that would be perfect for game day!
Let's be real I could care less about the actual football game but I do love the food spread and half time show:) 


|| P I Z Z A  W O N T O N  B I T E S ||
adapted via Fox and Briar makes 20-24 mini bites

- 1 package wonton shells
- 1 8oz cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- grated parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella
- mini pepperonis
- pizza sauce

Press one wonton shell into a mini muffin baking sheet.  Press down to make a cup.

In a bowl mix together cream cheese, oregano and garlic.  

Place a scoop of the cream cheese mix in the bottom of each wonton shell.  Sprinkle some grated parmesan and mozzarella.  They add a scoop of pizza sauce.  Add more parmesan and mozzarella.  Top each wonton cup with a few mini pepperonis.  

Bake at 350 degree about 15-20 mins until bubbly.  

...................................................
I also wanted to round up a few other appetizers that would be perfect for any Super bowl party.




A V O C A D O  D I P 
To make this you just puree 1 and 1/2 avocados + 8 oz cream cheese + 1/2 white onion finely diced + juice from 1/2  lemon + 2 minced garlic cloves + salt to taste. 





























5 comments:

theKfam said...

Great recipes! And...I LOVE your hair!!! :)

Taylor said...

those pizza wonton bites look DELISH!!! the munchies are hands down (and commercials!) the best part of the game

The Sarcastic Blonde

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Going to make the Greek salad cups!

Junkshow said...

These all look so good! I wonder which is the easiest to make?

Unknown said...

I made the pizza wonton bites for small group and they were a huge hit! So easy to make!