Thursday, January 19, 2017

Workout Favorites

I have been trying to be consistent in my workouts to not only tone up my body but also for my mental health.  I just feel so much better when I workout.  I have still been making an effort to get to the gym at least 4 times a week.  I don't really step on a scale often because I feel like with weight training I am probably going to gain some weight,  but I can definitely tell I am toning up.
New workout clothes always help to motivate me! 


I have mentioned my favorite high waisted leggings several times on here.  They are now out in several new patterns that I am loving.  I love the graphic black/white pair I am wearing above and this stripe version.  I also have the pink and black.  These run TTS, I am wearing a small.  They suck you in and offer support but they are not too tight.  The high waisted panel is a dream come true after kids.
They also come in a crop version.  The two pairs I am wearing above are the full length style.
The leggings come in a few other versions in the high waisted style.  While I love my lululemon leggings these Zella leggings from Nordstrom are much better priced and fit really well.  


high waisted


My twist front tee is reversible.  I am wearing the twist in the front but you can also wear it the other way as well.  It runs TTS.  I am wearing a small.



This cardigan is another great one to toss on when it is chilly out.

I have had my eye on this pullover.  It comes in several color options.  In Charleston I really don't need heavy outerwear,  so I like lightweight options like these for when it is chilly.

I finally splurged for a new pair of shoes.  I love that these have a removable cushioned insole.  They are so comfortable and great for all sorts of exercise.  They come in 2 other color combos.  Nikes are always my go-to for exercise shoes.  I typically go a half size up.

It is hard to tell in the first picture but this is the tank I am wearing.  I have mentioned on here before that I don't like my workout tops too fitted.  This one is a great fit and length.  I want to try this tank next, looks loose and not too fitted.

You can shop my look and other favorites below!



Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.





No comments: