Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Obsessions

A few things I am loving lately.

obsession

I love the color and cut of this blouse.

I saw this yesterday in Everything but Water.  It is so gorgeous and reminds me of the Kiini line but way less.

Just ordered this beauty for myself.  I am a sucker for white and off shoulder.  I also love the lace detail.  It also comes in red and black.

I love this cover-up, especially the print.  I am hoping it goes on sale before my vacation.

Under $50 and comes in several colors.

These come in 3 colors.  Such a fun statement earring.

I love a nude wedge, they go with everything and make your legs look so long.
This is only $35.  Also comes in navy.

I love the colors in this maxi.  This would be perfect for a wedding and it is under $100.


I adore everything about this bag.  From the color to the style.
I just bought these last weekend. They are only $12 and super cute.

Love, love, love.  I am a huge fan of all Anna Beck jewelry.  


Super cute pj's.  I like the Nordstrom line because they are not crazy expensive and they are super soft.

This is now 50% off!  I have this same purse in another color version from last year and love it.  You can carry it as a clutch or cross body.  There are several colors on sale right now.


I am loving these DV sneakers.  Such a cute casual sneaker, which I am now a huge fan.  They come in several color options but I am partial to the blush and taupe.







No comments: