Monday, January 9, 2017

Scenes From Our Weekend

Happy Monday!  

I forgot to share a few picture from last weekend.  Our good friends came down for NYE with their 3 girls:)
My best friend Erin and I with our girls.

At Ellis Creek Fish Camp.
Getting excited for the big night. Confetti balloons are always a good idea.

We had a NYE lunch at Leon's.  I dream about their Siam Salad and fried brussels sprouts.


The kid's sharing a cheers of sparking cider for NYE.
Listening for fireworks.
NTE outfit, although I was in sweats by 10!

Back to this weekend!  Friday night I finally got to visit the new Goat Sheep Cow.  I can't wait til the weather warms up to enjoy their patio!
What I wore:
We shared a cheese plate, that was delicious.  
I had the salad with "crack cheese" toast and let me tell you it was amazing.  They sell the crack cheese at their cheese shop and it will blow your mind.   We all also shared the roasted veggies.
We enjoyed this red wine.  It was really tasty.
We ended our night at The Ordinary.  Doesn't our waiter look just like Stiffler?

Saturday was a gym day and then we laid low because the weather was so cold and yucky.
My favorite high waisted Zella pants are out in a few new designs.  Loving this black stripe.
Two new juices I am obsessed with from Whole Foods.  My sister in law let me try the Mommy juice last week at her house and I immediately went and bought a bottle. 


 Sunday was another lazy day.  The weather was so cold here all weekend.  
This sweatshirt is so cozy.  It is fleece and under $25!

I tried out Green Chef this past week.  I am typically not a fan of these meal delivery services.  I love to cook and shop for groceries so they never appealed to me.  My sister gave me a coupon for Green Chef and all I had to pay was the $9 shipping fee for 3 meals so I figured why not?  I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.  The food was really good.  I like that you can choose what category you want : Vegetarian, Omnivore, Vegan etc.  Plus it is all organic.  This was my first meal a spin on the Nicoise Salad and it was really yummy.  

So true.




4 comments:

Kat Chan said...

You always make your cheese plate look pretty!
www.notreallyanurse.com

Christina said...

loving the hot pink lipstick on you. and that beet juice? you know i need it!

KMR said...

That salad from Green Chef looks delicious! I'm in such a mid-winter rut with my cooking - always love coming to your blog for some inspiration.

survivingsuburbia.squarespace.com

Julia said...

What size are you wearing in the top you wore to Goat Sheep Cow? Love it and want to order!