Thursday, January 12, 2017

Kid Stuff + Recent OOTD


After having such cold and rainy weather for the last week when it reached 70 yesterday the kid's and I were all about getting outside for some much needed sunshine and Vitamin D!  We headed to a nearby beach and the kids had a blast.  
PS why does Sterling look 12 in these pictures??  Slow down time!!

FRANCES MOON Outfit Details | Dress + Pumas
STERLING outfit Details | Stripe Tee (comes in 3 colors) + Nike Pants + Vans also in blue

As soon as I spied this dress, I knew Frances Moon needed it, I love this line because the dresses are a little longer meaning she can easily get 2-3 years of wear out of them.  The dress is fully lined as well.  She is wearing a 3T for those curious about sizing.  We have a 2t from this line that still fits her but I wanted this one to last awhile.  I am always stalking the new arrivals section of Nordstrom for clothes for the kids.  If only Charleston would get a store!! 
We are so lucky we live less than a mile from this beach. 
Sterling's pants are fleece lined and come in 4 color options, he loves his "comfy pants."  He actually refuses to wear anything but comfy pants, I gave up a long time ago trying to dress him- haha.  


Can we talk about their shoes?  When I saw Puma made a glitter version I was all over it.  They also come in a pink version but much to Frances Moon's dismay they were sold out of her size.  I personally like the gold version better. 
Sterling's tee comes in 3 different colors and is similar to the Mini Boden line but less expensive.



I count my blessings everyday for these 2.

FRANCES MOON Outfit Details | Dress + Pumas
STERLING outfit Details | Stripe Tee (comes in 3 colors) + Nike Pants + Vans also in blue




Scroll through to see some of my other favorite new arrivals for the kid's from Nordstrom.


I also wanted to share a recent outfit of mine this week.  I am a sucker for a white tee.  They are just so classic and never go out of style.  I especially loved the ruffle details on this one.  Sizing wise this runs on the large side with a loose boxy fit, I am wearing a size 1.  The booties are the ones I mentioned on my Favorite Buys of 2016 post.  They are so comfortable and go with everything! 


Thanks to Nordstrom for partnering on this post.



6 comments:

Taylor said...

Love that white tee Natalie!

The Sarcastic Blonde

Nat said...

Those sparkle pumas are too cute!! Sterling looks so grown up these days!

Anonymous said...

Love those glitter pumas! Good sneakers for little girls are so hard to find. How have you gone about potty training? We are in the throes of it, but I am always curious what is working for others.

Jill said...

I wish that dress came in my size!!

MEEEE! said...

cece had the gold pumas but they wore terribly! maybe she's just rough but the glitter completely flakes off of the toes!

April of Smidge Of This said...

Ooooh, I could so see my Camille in that little dress since it's white but with fun punches of color. Love the tassels and length. Cute!