Monday, May 7, 2012

My Outfit: The Deets

Several of you had questions about my outfit in the picture from this weekend at the yacht club.  I normally respond to question via email but neither of you girls had an email address attached for me to respond.  So here are the deets:


Shirt is Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tee from JCrew.  I own like 5 of these they are the best tee shirts ever.  I highly recommend!  A few colors are on sale online right now.  I bought mine in the store for even cheaper.  They wash and wear really well.  I also love the Vintage Crewneck version as well.


The shorts are JBrand Rolled Cuff Shorts.  I bought them two years ago right after I had Sterling.  They were my first pair of shorts probably since Junior High and I love them.  I wear them all the time.  They fit well are not too tight or too short.  I found them online HERE.
The shoes are Tory Burch Emmy Flats.  Another favorite.  I have had them for 3 years now and they are still a favorite.  I wear these all the time!!
Hope that helps!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a cute, effortless outfit. Thanks for the deets!

Taylor said...

those shorts were the first pair of shorts I bought in years too - I love them! love the t's, especially that bright blue!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Pris said...

I must check out that tee shirt! I am tee shirt hound but usually go with Madewell or Toggery by Kate D'Arcy tees. I'm definitely checking out the J.Crew ones!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I also own a couple of those J.Crew tees, they are the best!

Laura said...

Thanks for answering my question about your shirt!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BLESS YOUR HEART said...

Very cute! Erica

natasha {schue love} said...

Totally noticed the sandals and love them! On the wish list they go!

Ashley said...

Thank you! I have a closet full of those t-shirts too, they are the BEST ever!