Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Obsessions

I am obsessed with this dress!  Love the colors and the back is gorgeous.  Need her for a summer wedding but must be on sale:)

Julia's new artwork on Pawleys Island Posh.   It is simply gorgeous.  My friend is super talented and I am so glad she is selling her beautiful art.  I need a piece asap!


I love these simple bracelets.  I see myself wearing them everyday!  They are a great price for a timeless piece.

I ordered this blouse last week from Piperlime- it is on sale right now and then on Tuesdays you get an additional 10 percent off.  I really love a neutral blouse because they go with everything!  I have been on the hunt for things to wear with my colored jeans.  Thinking this might even look sick with my white jeans too. Really love the pocket details and V-neck of this blouse. 
ESSIE PEACH DAIQUIRI
This is my new favorite nail color. Big props to my mom for picking this color out for me.  It is the perfect summer pink with a hint of coral!
This is more like Sterling's obsession but I wanted to share it for you Moms.  We read this book pretty much every night.  It is filled with so many stories.  I remember reading it when I was a kid.  Big thanks to our friends Alissa and Alec for giving Sterling this book.  Last night he even took it to bed with him!  It would make a great gift or addition to any child's library.

18 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

I need Julia's art as well. Her talents are UNFAIR! She needs to share! For real. Maybe she will teach me her ways now that we will be neighbors. Hmmm... I love that dress BTW. It was made for you.

Julia Ryan said...

Okay, so I was just going to comment on the AMAZEBALLS-NESS of that dress. It's so gorgeous and was totally made for you. But then I saw you're awesomeness about my art! Thanks so much for adding it to your favorites list! That means the world to me! xoxox

Georgine said...

Fabulous as usual, double post this morning you go girl!! Did you know that dress is on Rent the Runway? What are your thoughts on renting v. buying? It's affordable, don't have to dry clean, can wear a new dress next season, but then you don't get to add the item to your "collection" as RZ would say :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I have that blouse and absolutely love it! Love the tibi dress, its so much fun!

Taylor said...

the tibi dress is just perfection - the open back kills me. love the top you got from piper lime! how did I not know that every tuesday is an extra 10% off??? This is bad, bad news for my credit card!!
xo
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I LOVE Richard Scary books. They remind me of my childhood.

I'm obsessed with that Tibi dress too. I wish I had an occasion to wear it and therefore an excuse to buy it!

Baby Shopaholic said...

That dress....I just died! Love it to death! Love the short you ordered as well.

natasha {schue love} said...

I have been CRUSHING on that Tibi dress!! And Pawley's paintings are super cute! Off to check them out!

Kathryn {love, raleigh} said...

LOVE THE PEACH DAIQUIRI!!! Its currently on my fingers:)

Christina said...

Perfect dress to match my orange bag. I'm really a big fan of maxi dresses and AAA handbags. Hope I can have more pairs!

megan said...

Also obsessed with that Tibi dress! I've come to terms with the fact that I could never afford it or justify it....so I think I'll just rent it from Rent the Runway!

Jill said...

the back of that dress is amazing!! love it!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Yes that dress is too much to handle, ever since I saw it last week I can't stop thinking about it! And that art? wow, checking her shop right know, gorgeous!

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love all the springy colors in that post - cheery and stylish! That dress is killer, you need it!

Jenny Castle Design said...

Love all the springy colors in that post - cheery and stylish! That dress is killer, you need it!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

You would be so pretty in that dress Natalie, I say splurge.

jessica said...

Love your costume only the missing glamour was branded bags which would be the good part of your personality.

BmoreLoveLeigh said...

I LOVE that Tibi dress too - so stunning and perfect for a summer wedding. I actually saw it on Rent the Runway, so maybe you could "rent" it for a special occasion!