Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Obsessions + A-Thread Winner!

Really loving this cute blouse from BR.  The back zipper detail makes it look so chic.  The yellow and gray stripes could easily be worn now and into fall under a cardigan.  It also comes in gray and  navy stripes.  It is only $69.50 plus you can get 30% online only until 8/8 with code BRGOLD.


Not like me to include two items from BR but after reading my new LUCKY last night and seeing this killer dress, I had to add it to my list (and ordered it for myself).  Love the yellow color for fall and it looks so cute with booties.  Such a versatile dress. It reminds me alot of this Tibi shift dress I have been wanting at a fraction of the price,  $130 plus the 30% off.  A real steal for such a great dress.



As you all know I have really been wanting the Rag and Bone Newbury Booties, but at $500 that is so not in my price range.  I found these Sam Edelman booties when I was home in Charlotte and love them.  They look so cute with dresses, shorts and jeans.  A great price at $160.  I see myself wearing them now and all through the fall.



I need these crab sheets to happen for Sterling's big boy room.  I seriously love them.


Found this great pillow on Etsy for $27.  It looks almost identical to the Jonathan Adler ones that are $100.  Thinking it would be cute in a kids room.


QUOTE

__________________________________________________________

 I am happy to announce the winner of the A-Thread Giveaway is:

Stacey Claassen said...


I love the Basic Open Blazer! So cute for fall

Congrats Stacey!  Shoot me an email at Nataliemason24@yahoo.com with what size you want the blouse in and your mailing address.  Thanks to everyone who entered!



20 comments:

Dina said...

Yes, those S n L sheets are on my list for my lil guy too who we are transitioning to a big boy room to make way for baby...but honestly I'm looking for a more reasonable option that's similar!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love the pillow, got to check out that etsy store, and how cute are those sheets?!

Sadie + Stella said...

Those crab sheets are 'dorable. Loving everything you are. I wish I could pull those booties off. I am not sure that I can...

Alicia xoxxo said...

Great post! I love everything you chose! I need those boots. Plus those crab sheets are too adorable.! Love the monogram pillow. I may have to give up on the JA pillows. I have been on the waiting list forever. Time to move on. Excellent choice!

megan said...

Those crab sheets are too cute!! Love the BR finds, too. I usually never have any luck there.

Elizzy said...

Oh those crab sheets are so perfect! Reminds me of the Charleston marsh!

Unknown said...

That BR crepe dress looks exactly like a Tibi dress! Amazing find. And those crab sheets? Adorable.

Pretty in Pink said...

i have those louie booties too! with the IM booties I just bought I now have 6 pairs of booties- I need an intervention!

http://www.pipmegan.com/2011/10/hello-from-st-louis.html

Pretty in Pink said...

oh, and the BR yellow dress looks like 3.1 phillip lim to me- good find!

pretty little things said...

those crab sheets are the cutest!! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

I have been loving those sam edelman booties as well! And after eyeing that tibi dress for so long I am off to check out the BR shift!

Unknown said...

That quote is awesome. Was spying those same sheets for my G. LOVE.

viv said...

I think I need those crab sheets!

Taylor said...

Okay.... that pillow is identical and the price is so much better! and I need that yellow dress immediately - so, so cute!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love those crab sheets too!! That yellow dress is adorable. Good choice! And I love the booties.

Balancing Lisa said...

LOVE those boots!!! so cute and perfect for the season change! xo

Bud and Leo said...

those crab sheets are presh and I love the booties!!!

Matters of Style said...

Love the crab sheets!! Also love that yellow- I wish yellow looked better on me. Maybe if I added a turquoise necklace...

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

love the booties!! so cute and chic!!

erica said...

Oh my gosh I love those booties! xo