Monday, August 13, 2012

Scenes From Pawleys + She's Got Style

Happy Monday Friends.  First off I am over at Eileen's blog A Creative Day

 today participating in her She's Got Style series.  I am sharing one of my favorite outfits and how to transition it to fall.  And get excited I learned how to do a clothes mood board, you should be impressed because I am pretty proud of myself.  Here is a sneak peak.  You can read my whole post here and show Eileen some blog love!


As most of you know I am on vacation this week.  I have a few posts lined up for the next few days but thought I would pop in today and share some pictures from our weekend here at Pawleys Island.  We are having the best time.  This is our beach house, my parents did an awesome job picking out our house this year.   We are beach front and then have the marsh with a dock behind us- and yes Matt towed the boat here, of course.


We have spent alot of time on the dock fishing.


This is me repulsed that Sterling actually touched these fish and picked them up.  I am trying not to freak out.   Typical boy.



I have enjoyed many glasses of wine on our back deck.


We celebrated Matt and my Sister-in-law Katie's Birthdays with the most amazing cupcakes.  If you live Charlotte please do yourself a favor and pick up cupcakes from Gigi's- in Sharon Corners Shopping Center.  These cupcakes were off the hook amazing.  everyone loved the Banana Pudding ones and the Cookie Dough ones.


Had some alone time with my man, so nice having so many babysitters around:)

Sterling is having the best time getting spoiled by everybody.  


 Best of all we keep having the most amazing sunsets every night.  Look at this view.


I hope you all have a great week.  I am off to sit on the beach and read and relax- BTW I am reading Gone Girl Thanks for the recommendations!  Check back tomorrow for a great guest post from Alex at Things That Sparkle!  xoxo

18 comments:

Holly {CookClickDanceBaby} said...

We're very jealous of your trip! Have fun - off to Gigi's right NOW! Must. Have. Cupcakes!!!!!

Lili said...

Have fun and i'll see you in IG!

p.s. those cupcakes are delish!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

So So So happy you're having fun. Love your face. Enjoy the week.

Emma (Glitter and Gold) said...

looks like fantastic relaxing family fun! What is that red/green dress you are wearing in that picture with Sterling!!?? Details Please!!!

Unknown said...

That home is fantastic. So wonderful you are enjoying it all. great photos. Thanks for sharing.

megan said...

Wow, that sunset is amazing! Glad yall are having a good time!

Tara {The Silver Lining} said...

What an amazing place to hang out! Enjoy your time and those beautiful sunsets!

High Cotton Style said...

My grandparents have a house there! Make sure to go to the little Italian restaurant across the street from the Food Lion. I forget the name but it is a great little spot with awesome pizza. Have a great week!

Portuguese Prepster said...

Looks like a great trip! Those cupcakes look delish.

Pris said...

Looks like you are having a blast! Enjoy!!

Julia Ryan said...

Girl, you know i love me some Pawleys Island creek! Sad I just left and didn't get to see you and Sterls!

Sweet Southern Prep said...

That sunset is AMAZING! Lucky you! Looks like y'all are having the BEST time!!!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

What a view!! Love.

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Looks like you're having so much fun!

blue chickadee said...

Looks like y'all are having such a fun week!!! Can't beat Pawleys where you have beach on one side and creek on the other!!!

K_Flanagan said...

We have Gigi's in Greenville. I am dying to try the cookie dough cupcake! So much icing!

Bud and Leo said...

what a perfect vaca you're having!!! love following you on instagram now so i get sneak peeks!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Those cupcakes look delicious and I love the pic of you and Sterling on the porch!