Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pixie Lily Fall + My Little Super Model

I think you all know about my love affair with Pixie Lily Baby Clothes.  They are quite possibly the cutest baby clothes around.  I was so excited when Leda Jackson, the designer and creator of Pixie Lily,  decided to start making clothes past the 24 month mark and up to 3T.   My little man can still rock these precious clothes for another year (yeah me)!

Well good news is the Pixie Lily fall line is set to launch next week and it is super cute.    I want every single piece for Sterling.   And even bigger news- do you recognize the tiny model with the curly hair??  Yep, that's my sweet boy Sterling doing his first professional modeling gig for my favorite baby line.  I about died.  I am one happy and proud Mama!  And Sterling ate it up, he actually cried when his camera time was over.  I think I might have a little male model diva on my hands.


For all you Charleston Locals.  Pixie Lily will be hosting a Fall Trunk Show:
Monday August 27 thru Thursday August 30 from 9-2
48 Society Street (corner of Anson and Society)
Charleston, SC 29401 

Here is a sneak peak at some of the new fall items you will see at the trunk show and online.

{Sailor Suit and Sailor Dress}
























The Fall line is pretty adorable right??  All you locals should definitely stop by the Trunk Show next Monday-Thursday,  and for all you non-locals you can shop online HERE.  If you are out of town and have to miss the trunk show you can always call 843-579-0364 to set up an appointment to stop in the Pixie Lily Studio!



24 comments:

Lili said...

so so so adorable!

Julia Ryan said...

This makes me so happy!

caycee said...

That is my sweet handsome boy! Love him!!!

megan said...

He is definitely baby model material! So precious!!

Lala said...

I have never heard of this brand. So classic, I love it!

Jill said...

congrats on sterling's first gig

Pink and Fabulous said...

So adorable! You've got a little lady killer on your hands! That sailor suit is so presh!

Jessie said...

This might be the cutest thing I have ever seen! He is a doll baby!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Sterling is such an adorable little super model!

The Daily Stroll said...

He is adorable!

Baby Shopaholic said...

Go Sterling!!! This is awesome! You should put him in more modeling!

Andrea said...

He is adorable and a great baby model!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

He is so stinking adorable. You should be such a proud momma!!

Monica J @ Sofamilyonline said...

He looks so adorable. Those outfits are too cute. I really love the sailor looks and that ruffle dress is gorgeous.

High Cotton Style said...

Love love love their clothes! Sounds totally stalkerish but I thought that that was him! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! Adorable. I love those little sailor outfits. He is a total supermodel!! xo

natasha {schue love} said...

OH my goodness! Look how darling Sterling is! SO sweet!

angela said...

Your little guy is adorable! Can I ask...is the style of clothing for boys, is that a southern thing? I live in the midwest and I can't recall seeing a boy every dressed that way, but I see lots of pictures from bloggers in the south of their boys dressed in smocked outfits and preppy onepieces.

Portuguese Prepster said...

omg so adorable!!!!!!

blue chickadee said...

How precious is Sterling!!!! And those clothes....love them all!!!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

oh my gosh, he's the cutest model ever! He did so well!!!

Bambino by the Bay said...

Beyond cute!!

Cherry Blossoms said...

Beyond adorable! You will have to share how this wonderful opportunity came along.

Ann said...

That's so sweet. I'm expecting and have long been a fan of the line. I didn't realize that was your boy when I was shopping on the site recently! How lovely!