Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sadie+Stella Sterling's Big Boy Room Design

Today I am pretty pumped to have Lindsay from Sadie + Stella sharing her ideas for Sterling's big boy room.  


Lindsay has quickly become one of my favorite reads everyday.  She is not only hilarious but has a great eye for design as well.  And in case you are wondering Sadie and Stella are her two adorable fur babies!  Of course I am loving her entire board, girl has serious talent.  Take it away Lindsay!
___________________________


Hi DBDD lovelies! I am Lindsay from Sadie + Stella and I am totally loving Natalie's digs over here. The irony is that while I am guesting for Natalie today because she is on vacay, I am actually doing the same! Sunning myself out on the seas on a serious cruise. Natalie and I are vacationing together remotely. I am sure you are all FULLY aware and knowing of Natalie's perfect son, Sterling. I mean let's be honest here. He is baby model worthy! Just want to put him on a freaking Gerber jar. Well, Sterling is becoming quite a young little man and he needs to the room to match his new found maturity. Don't all men? I have compiled what I find to be the perfect room for a classy yet adventurous young little man. 

If I had a son, I would totally be implementing this design ASAP. Since I do not, I will fashion this room for Stella. She likes all types of style...

Thank you so much for having me today while Natalie and I are both off frolicking and working on our burn, I mean tan. Loves!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that chair! and the room redesign.

Julia Ryan said...

hmmmm, perhaps you can help me garnish this room for Tagg when he's ready for a big boy bed. And I'm ready for you both to come home. All this vacationing around me is making me jelly belly!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Loooove this!

Alexa said...

Love love love. That chair is awesome. Such a sophisticated look.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Aw that's a really cute one. Love the art prints.

Bethany [at] Powell Brower Home said...

that hippo just shaking his rump is the CUTEST. love what lindsay is proposing!!!!

Niesh said...

very nice information and collection of Designer Handbags. Thanks for share with us.

Bambino by the Bay said...

Those porthole mirrors are so great! Love them!!

Anonymous said...

OMG that chair!!! And those mirrors are perfect with the look!! Sooo cute!! xoxo

Natalie said...

The chair, those mirrors, absolutely gorgeous design!

Taylor said...

that anchor chair is too damn cute!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I'm really taking notes on all these posts, so fabulous!

Melissa Blake said...

Gorgeous!!

Brooke said...

How was the strawberry infused vodka?

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oooh, my favorite is the porthole mirrors!