Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Obsessions

I am absolutely in love with this name plate necklace from Etsy. I have seen several options similar to this one, but the price of this necklace beats the rest.  It is only $47!!  I am ordering one for me with Sterling's name on it for sure.  This would make such a sweet gift to give a friend who just had a baby as well.

I am in love with this dress.  I have the Multi-squares version from last year and wear it all the time, it is such a great versatile dress.  I love the nude sleeves paired with the black such a classic combo.


This is me sporting my version, it really is a such a great dress, I am convinced I need the colorblock version.


I am so making these for my little man.  He is seriously obsessed with fruit chews- eats like 3 packs a day.  I always worry about how processed they are.  These look delish, even I want to eat them!


I need this blazer in my life.  It is soft (french terry cotton) and I love the color blocking detail.  Plus it is steal for a blazer.  I am actually digging this model's entire look, such a chic casual look.  Must recreate.


I spied these gorgeous glasses at the Anthropologie store opening here in Charleston last week and I have been dreaming about them ever since.  I love the pink mainly because I have a set of small pink wine glasses from my grandmother and I would love a few more for entertaining purposes.  These are supposedly for juice but I would use them for wine or liquor drinks.  They also come in clear, yellow, and green.  These would make Christmas gifts!


I really want to get this for Sterling for Christmas but dang it is expensive for a teepee!  Love the modern look of it though.  He would be so excited to see this Christmas morning.



27 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Sterling would LOVE that teepee. Love everything else you are sporting here. Love!

Lala said...

I'm obsessed with that necklace as well. I think I might order the bracelet. I saw it on pinterest yesterday. I love love love those glasses, you need them!

Jill said...

I saw that blazer on pinterest last week and became obsessed too

Julia Ryan said...

I am convinced every child we know needs a teepee for Christmas. Thank you pinterest! Wells is getting one for sure. Just trying to convince Matthew that Tagg needs his own. I've been spying that necklace too!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Great stuff today! I love that dress, but I don't have your legs so I don't think I could pull it off! ;) Ivey loves fruit snacks too. I feel a little less like Mommy Dearest when I give her the Aunt Annie's organic bunny fruit snacks. They come in a few flavors and I get mine at Whole Foods. Let us know how the homemade ones turn out!

Unknown said...

I love the necklace- simple and pretty!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I really think I need all of these things, including the teepee

megan said...

Those glasses are super cute! I think Brady needs a teepee. And yes, I do mean my dog. :)

KatiePerk said...

Keep me posted on the fruitsnacks. I also went nuts for that teepee. There has to be a cheaper diy option. But am I too lazy to try it? Probably.

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Loving the wrap dress! Those juice glasses are amazing.

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That bar necklace has been blowing up on pinterest and is so dang pretty!

Natalie said...

Ooh I think I need that blazer!

Tess said...

That color blocked dress is perfect for holiday parties! I love it.

And those fruit chews do look amazing - and addicting!

Anonymous said...

If you don't buy one more top or dress you can easily get that tee pee for Sterling --you can do it!! So cute!

natasha {schue love} said...

I LOVE the teepee! So so cute! I want one for Ethan one day!!

Bud and Leo said...

love that parker dress too- I have been eyeing it! I have the navy polka one in the same style and love it. okay those fruit chews look delish! xo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

These are all great finds, and yes you must get that black dress, love it!

Little Fish said...

Love that teepee! Want to get one for Hunter too. Wish it wasn't so dang expensive!

Trisha @ The Sweet Survival said...

oh gosh I love that necklace - it is gorgeous! My boys would love that tee pee too.

Baby Shopaholic said...

I almost got that parker dress... was scared it was too short. Maybe they will bring it back out for spring!

Glitterista said...

That name necklace would be such an adorable baby gift for a new mom! One year my brother got a teepee for Christmas and it was probably his favorite present of all time. He used it for years!

Taylor said...

I looove that bar necklace - I saw that on your pinterest and loved it I had no idea the price was so reasonable too! that dress looks so cute on you, seems like you could wear it forever so I say go for the colorblock you would wear it so often!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Amber Steel said...

love love love that blazer!!

Nat said...

Love that Parker dress and blazer! I need to try those fruit chews-yum
That Teepee would be so cute for Sterling!

Dina said...

Love the mom's necklace, saw it on Pinterest too! Here's a question for ya-what would you do if you had 2 kids? Would you get 2 of these? Or other? I am due with my 2nd in a month and have been searching for a mom's necklace for a while. Lots of great options on Etsy. Thoughts?

erica said...

I am loving that gold name bar necklace! xx

Alicia xoxxo said...

Ok I need that blazer. And the name plate necklace with little mans name on it. Must add to my christmas list!