Friday, October 19, 2012

Thoughts For Friday

First all I loved each and every response I got from my post yesterday.  You girls rock, so glad I am not the only freak.  I loved it so much I am already working on Confession Part 2 so stayed tuned!

Here is one more confession.  My parents took Sterling for the entire weekend so Matt and I could have some alone time and hit up my girl Caycee's Halloween Party.  I was sad the minute I dropped him off and I keep missing him.  Our house is so quiet without him.  I know I should enjoy the alone time but I miss my little man like crazy.  However come Saturday morning when Matt and I are both hungover I know I will be glad to have some alone time!

Lets chat about Emily and Jef.  I saw this coming from a mile away.  Not shocked at all.  Not sure if it was her being a gold digger or him being shady, we shall see.   Side comment and this is going to be rude but poor Anne Hathway in her wedding dress.  What the heck is up with that head piece?  She does look really happy though.


I was so excited to see a feature on Josh Bowman in the new Instyle (November Issue).  I have a major crush on him since I started watching Revenge.  What does Emily VanCamp have on me - well besides the fact that she is not married and has no kids??  I love me some Josh.


It is like the universe is telling me to shop this week. Now it is the Friends and Family event at Saks with 20% everything.  If you missed out on Shopbop its not too late at Saks!  Use Code AFF12 to get the discount.


Here are my top picks from Saks!
 We are celebrating my sister-in-laws Birthday this Sunday and I am making these Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing.  Thanks to Martha this is a tried and true favorite.  They are so easy to make and amazing,  You can get the recipe HERE.


I know I have a closet full of blouses but this was one I could not resist.  I love the Hunter Green color and tunic style.  I can't wait to wear mine with leggings and booties.  Such a steal only $27.


 I came across this quote last night and it made me bust out laughing.
  So true!

I am including this for Matt, this morning he showed me this picture and said Gwyneth looked a grandma.  Those are fighting words around here.  She always looks great to me.


 A little Friday Inspiration.  I will be back Monday with some crazy pictures from our kid free weekend:)


20 comments:

Kyle said...

Love that you are going to have a fun weekend celebrating Halloween. Can't wait to see your pictures. The Pinterest quote made me laugh. : ) Going to try that cupcake recipe with the littles at my daughter's school. That will be a good activity when I am helping parent.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

OK, I did not see the breakup coming. Yes to Josh!Now, I missed yesterday's post...I love a good confession.

Sadie + Stella said...

Conspiracy theory about Pinterest. Love it!!! Hilarious. Have a great weekend my sweets!!

KatiePerk said...

Have fun! I am sure the party is going to be a blast!

Courtney said...

Love that last quote! Forever21 rocks this year!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

If only she would've picked Ari. I can't believe they lasted as long as they did. I don't think she's an easy person to date...to say the least. Have a great time at the party. I wish we were going to be in town for it! :( Are you dressing up? Matt needs to check himself about Gwynnie. Have a great weekend!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Enjoy your fun weekend!!

Sometimes Gweneth looks a little rough but that's OK - she's almost my age! :-)

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

Those cupcakes look SO delicious. But so does Josh Bowman.

Happy Friday! :)

Xo-L
simplylowcountry.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Don't put the candy corns on the cupcakes until the last minute! I learned the hard way that if you put them on and leave them overnight, the color runs.

megan said...

That F21 blouse is super cute! Have fun at the party!

Sarah said...

I loved the green blouses they had, but when I went back for one they were nowhere to be found so I settled on a burgundy one with gold details instead. F21 is sooo hard to find stuff in!

natasha {schue love} said...

Totally ordering that blouse...love!!

Lala said...

That blouse has been sitting in my F21 basket since yesterday and you might have just convinced me to order it!! isn't it fab?
Enjoy your weekend, hungover, sans kids, is always the best!

mWm said...

love the f21 blouse! thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

Love the top from F21, may have to scoop it up this weekend.

How pumped are you for the Bachelor returning in January?!? I cannot wait, I loved Sean. Not surprised at all that Jef and Em broke up.

Have a great weekend Natalie! Enjoy the party and sleeping in late tomorrow. :)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

She does NOT look like a grandma. And that pinterest quote is hilarious. Enjoy your weekend sweetie.

Taylor said...

Anne looks awful. rude of me to say as well but she is such a pretty girl and ..... not her best. at all. i love the dirt about emily and jef going on everywhere - i want a chris harrison special where she spills. and if I were single I would be stalking josh bowman - that hot AND a british accent? yes please!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Bud and Leo said...

totally annoyed by emily & jef I mean they were so in love a few months ago? :( hate that! I feel like she is too high maintenance! LOVED the pics on instagram from the halloween party- yall are adorable and I loved your hippie outfit. xo Lisa

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Hahah that quote is hilarious!! It made me laugh!

StyleWise said...

That relationship was a hot mess waiting to happen. She needs to get her priorities in check! That quote is incredible and probably TRUE! XO

www.bstylewise.blogspot.com