Friday, October 5, 2012

What to Know My Make-Up Secrets?

Today I am over at Katie's lovely blog Everyday Southernista (Beauty Made Easy) sharing all my beauty secrets from Cheapie Drug Store finds to my favorite splurges.   If you have never read Katie's blog you are missing out, my friends.  She interviews some fabulous people and gets them to spill all their beauty secrets.  I spent a long time reading past interviews and making my next Make-up Shopping list based on others tried and true favorites.  Please check out my interview HERE, I promise you be glad you visited Katie's blog!

And for fun here is a sneak peek of some everyday favorites of mine.  Head HERE to see the rest and read all my juicy make-up and beauty secrets!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these products! x

https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Nat said...

Love seeing other people's beauty routines- heading over there now!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Natalie!! You are really super sweet...and it was such a pleasure working with you. Hope you have an amazing weekend!

Maria Matiopoulou said...

Love them! I'm a new follower :)

Maria

erica said...

I love to see other people's beauty routines. Definitely going to have to try out a couple of these products! xo

Unknown said...

I use those products. They do work well with me. I love them so much.
weight loss programs mn

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

"Southernista" - what a cute word. Love your makeup secrets, as well as the products you wear. That Naked palette looks gorgeous.
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

I use that same Maybelline mascara--I have tried more expensive ones and none of them are as good!

Val said...

I love these secrets...we have similar tastes. Hope your weekend was awesome my friend.