Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Obsessions

{ARCHIPELAGO ARUGULA CANDLE}
My sister in law gave me this candle for Christmas and I am obsessed with it.  It is such a clean fresh scent.  It makes my whole house smell lovely.

I am totally obsessed with these cute napkins from Etsy.  So cute for a Summer Party.  I love the neon pink.


This is the perfect spring jacket. It is light weight,  so it is perfect to throw on with anything from jeans to workout clothes.   Casual yet stylish!


I love this stripped tote, another great find from the Gap.  It reminds me so much of the Celine stripped bag I wanted last year but for a fraction of the price.  I can't decide which color I need in my life more.  I love a giant tote for carrying all my stuff and Sterling's too.  The bigger the better!  Today you can get 20% off your purchase at Gap with the code GAPGIFT.





{ESSIE SHORT SHORTS}
I am on the hunt for this Essie nail polish need it for Summer.


Can you tell I am ready for Summer?  All I can think about is building my maxi dress collection.  and the truth is now is the time to shop for maxi dresses because the good ones get gone fast.  I have wanted a white maxi dress forever.  It looks so good with a tan in the summer.  This one is cotton so it is perfect for rolling around town with my little man.  Plus I love the detail at the neckline



21 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

So glad you posted that candle. I've been on the hunt for my next scent. My holiday candles are all about done and I'm ready for something fresh. I love that brand of candles!

Pineapples and Pickles said...

I can't wait to try that candle. We are currently burning the Lavende candle (from the same line) in our home and have for a couple of years now. I love it.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Those napkins are absolutely cute!! Love so much.

caycee said...

That candle is going in my cart today! And that dress well we might have to be Twinkies because I want that now!

pretty little things said...

I want one of those candles!! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Brrr it's so cold here so I appreciate the warm weather items. I'm in love with those neon trimmed napkins. Too cute!

Natalie said...

That dress! You find the best stuff.

Sadie + Stella said...

Thanks a lot. I will now be going to Gap to get that now!! You enable the hell out of me!! :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Loving those linen napkins...and the nail polish! OH and the dress. I always want to go on a major shopping spree after these posts!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love that nail color!! And that GAP jacket is really cute too. I can totally see you wearing it!

Carter (The Mean Mom Chronicles) said...

Gap has a new creative director, so hopefully we'll keep seeing good stuff from her!

Val said...

Where do I begin, jacket-tote-nail polish. I want it all.

tenth avenue south said...

That dress is amazing!!

Sara Cate said...

I was looking for a good candle for a hostess thank you gift, and I think this is the perfect one! Thanks for your suggestion.

Kathryn said...

That jacket is great. Interesting to read they have a new creative director as I've been getting more things from Gap these days. Love that jacket you posted.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love that jacket, especially the zipper detail!

Unknown said...

Those linen napkins are exactly what I've been looking for -- thanks for sharing!

Taylor said...

all of the summer clothes being online already is killing me!! we had a "feels like" -17 degree day yesterday! horrible - I just want a dress some flip flops and bikini. love that striped blazer so much - and I need to pick up some new candles!
http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Baby Shopaholic said...

Whoa! That dress is off the hook! Love those gap totes! Their bags have really stepped up!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

essie turquoise & caicos. favorite summer color, looks great with neon yellows and limes and best essie name ever... if that's possible.