Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Want to See my Closet??

Want to see a sneak peak in my closet??  Well, the girls over at Style Spies asked me to participate in their Open Closet Series and I was more than thrilled to show off my goods. 
  Don't get too excited we live in a tiny house which means tiny closets but my closet is still my happy place.  I like to keep it organized and accessible because it houses all my favorite things!  And lets be real I did take over two of the closets in our house.


 You can check out my interview HERE and see some pics of my closet!  And a big thank you to my girl Katherine for taking my pictures!!  If you live in Charlotte you should contact her for pictures she rocks!

18 comments:

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Awesome- heading over now!

Natalie said...

Your closet is GORGEOUS and so colorful! Loved the interview.

megan said...

Love their feature on you, Natalie! Drooling over your closet and jewelry display.

Lobster Meets Peach said...

Congrats on a wonderful feature on you! Love how bright and colorful your closet is!

Leslie said...

I loved your guest post! On a random note, I've never heard of seafood lasagna, but I'm definitely making it this weekend.

Brooke said...

loved it! xo

Sarah said...

Love it! Mollie is a friend of mine from college - she's the best!

Julia Ryan said...

Great post my dear! You're inspiring me with all your prints and fun patterns that you aren't afraid to wear every day. Keep it up pretty mama! xoxox

Val said...

I'm excited!!! Going over now!!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

That was freakin' awesome...and btw, I'm coming over to steal your TB flats collection (c;

Melissa W. said...

Your Tory collection. I.am.in.love. Great post/feature! We love your lasagna!

Unknown said...

Your pink shirt is gorgeous! Where is that from?

Kyle said...

Loved the glimpse into your closet. Excited that you were featured on Style Spies. The vintage dress from your grandmother is just perfect!!

boardwalksandboulevards said...

Great interview!

I don't know why it is so interesting to see other people's closets, but it is! I love your collection of flats and Tory Burch shoes!

- Kaitlyn

Boardwalks & Boulevards

Sadie + Stella said...

Your closet is to die for!!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Oh my gosh I'm so behind!!! I just saw your blog sale post and was like "huh?" when you mentioned your closet feature. Had to scroll down :) Heading over!

Shannon said...

LOVE getting a peek inside your closet! it's so colorful!

new resolution this year? add more color to my own :)

Glitterista said...

How exciting! I loved getting a peek inside your closet. I especially love your jewelry box, all the fun flats, and that maxi dress that's in the front! :)