Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Obsessions

I picked up this skirt at Hampden Clothing in an Olive green color and I am obsessed with it.  It is the most versatile skirt.  It is made of a light weight jersey.  Easy to wear casually during the day and dress up for at night.  Now I desperately want the white version for summer.  It would go with everything.  I picture it paired with navy, black and hot pink!  It is super flattering and comfortable- double bonus!

After stalking out the color block tote at Gap last week I came across these clutches and fell in love.  I adore a cute clutch for a night out instead of toting my gigantic mom purse.  I also love a small clutch to keep inside my big purse filled with snacks for Sterling.  I always keep one stocked in case we are out and he has a meltdown.  These are the perfect size to drop in your big purse or carry alone.
They are a steal at $29.95 and you get 30% off with code GAP30.  They are only online.




I blogged about this dress awhile back but had to include it again because it is on sale for practically nothing.  I love mine and wear it all the time.  With the extra 40% Madewell (code LOVE40) is offering on sale items right now,  this dress comes to a whopping $68.  Makes me mad because I paid full price but you guys should totally take advantage of this steal of a price!!  It runs true to size.



 This bikini needs to be mine.  It ain't cheap but so worth it.  I love anything Missoni.  God Bless my little man who just saw the headless model and said "is that you mama?"  Way to make my day!



Adore this necklace and need it for Summer.  It would look so great with cotton tees and maxi dresses.

My maxi dress obsession continues.  This one is only $59.  Such a fab dress for cheap- get it before it sells out!




{Quote}

21 comments:

Sadie + Stella said...

Many things here. I have been dying for the gap two toned. Dying. Also that maxi??? To die for! Need it. I have a Missoni bikini and those things are teeny weeny!! Lemme tell ya!!!

Unknown said...

I am loving everything here, but that Madewell dress and gap clutch are my fave!

Julia Ryan said...

Always fab picks my sweets. Always fab.

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Loving that Gap two-toned bag and clutch. So adorable for spring and summer. Why am I on a spending freeze?!

megan said...

I have been eying that Hive & Honey maxi..might have to pull the trigger before the honeymoon! :) Would go perfect with one of those Gap clutches!

Nat said...

I hope you get that bikini because you can totally pull it off!! I love that two toned clutch- I might have to pick one up.

Coastal Designs said...

loving that skirt so cute Would look so pretty with gladiator sandals running around town.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I neeeeeed to own that Missoni bikini. I need need need it!

Val said...

There is so much to love about this post...the dress, clutch, necklace and the skirt is my favorite.

High Cotton Style said...

I need to go get that maxi! And everything else:)

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Isn't that the truth, I'm constantly holding on to shit thinking I should save it for something else.

LaurenB said...

Natalie- 5'10" girl here... what size did you order in the Madewell dress... I'm contemplating purchasing it!

Amy said...

I just tried to order the Madewell dress & the code has expired :( Do you know if they have a different code now?

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Oooh! I love that maxi dress in green/mint.

I also love that necklace.

You find all the good stuff!

the girl in the red shoes said...

You look adorable in that dress! And now I totally need that clutch!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE your style. Everything you choose is darling. That bikini is fantastic. I may have to borrow that quote for my blog. . .it's sort of our motto over here these days. At least trying. xoxox

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Those clutches are calling my name...I've been thinking I need something to corral all the kid crapola in my purse and that is a pretty fab option! That quote is phenomenal, too...

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love that Madewell dress...such a great color!

Anonymous said...

Gosh you find the cutest things. I would love to have one of those A Wang skirts, but I'm afraid it would show just how large my butt really is! xo

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I love the dress and it looks so much better on that on the website! The skirt is goooorgeous and I love the clutches!

Taylor said...

hive and honey always has great steals. those gap clutches are incredible!! i am going to have to go snatch one of those up!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com