Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Obsessions

I love BB Dakota.  They make such cute affordable dresses.  I am about yellow for this summer and love the simplicity of this dress.  There is so much you could do with it.  Wear it now with a jean jacket/leather jacket and booties or rock it in the Summer with a cool necklace and flats.  So versatile.



After seeing these on Natalie's blog, I became obsessed with them.  I really want the large one!!  It would be so cool for serving cheese or to display jewelry, the possibilities are endless!


I posted a picture of this dress on Instagram and got mixed reviews but you know what I love it.  I think it is such a cute unique dress.  I see myself living in it this Summer.  Plus I never tire of leopard.



How amazing are these curtains?  They are from Jonathan Adler's new collection for JCPenny.  They are such a steal at only $40 a panel. I am thinking I want a pair for our guest room!



I swear this dress looks just like a Velvet one I saw online for $150.  This one is only $27.  So cute. I will be buying this for Summer no doubt.

I also really like this Stripped one as well.  Reminds me of LemLem.



Loving these chic shoes from Splendid and they are such a good price.  I love the black because I feel like it would go with everything but a part of me wants the neon ones.



I am beyond obsessed with the print on these bathing suits.  Now I just need to decide one piece or bikini.....




It is no secret I am pumped about GP's cookbook that was released today.  I can't wait for mine to arrive at my doorsteps.  First up I want to make this Salmon with Siriacha Sauce.




26 comments:

Alyson said...

I love that Happy Chic line from jcp! Let us know what you think of Gwyneth's new book. I have the first one and we love the peanut butter cookie recipe from it but I don't make much else. Maybe I need to pull it back out again. :)

Lobster Meets Peach said...

I really need to make a trip to JCP. They seem to really have great stuff right now!

Courtney said...

Dying for that cookbook! What a great find at JCP.

Julia Ryan said...

Such pretty things! I can't wait to see the new Happy Chic line in person.

Sadie + Stella said...

I am going to need those agate platters!

(Eileen) a creative day said...

So excited about JA line for JCpenny, so goodlooking!
Oh and I think you should do a roundup of what to wear to summer weddings, I have a few coming up and I always turn to you for what to wear! I have totally been stalking your archives too :-)

KatiePerk said...

Those curtains are promising! I have been really impressed with his line for JCP.

Lili said...

i am excited for jcp + j.adler ~ there are about a dozen pillows i want!

California Wife said...

I NEED those sandals, so cute!

pretty little things said...

loving the ON maxi dresses and definitely want to check out GP's book -- that salmon looks amazing! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Amanda Worthington said...

GP was on the cover of Self this month and they featured 6 or so recipes from her new cookbook. The salmon was one of them and I made it last week. So good and the best part was it was so easy and I already had all the ingredients! Definitely recommend it.

Alicia xoxxo said...

Love your leopard dress! And I def need to look up Old Navy for those maxi dresses. what a steal!

Natasha said...

i am thinking about buying those curtains for our nursery...they look awesome and LOVE the edged detail!

Christina said...

A friend sent me that salmon recipe yesterday and I almost sent it to you! I should have known you would be on it! :)

Jennifer @ Belclaire House said...

I made the salmon recipe last week after I saw it in self magazine! Soo good and soo easy! I also made the turkey meatballs. They were delicious as well and my 2.5 year old gobbled them up. I wa amazed they stuck together considering there's nothing in them. Can't wait to get my copy!

natasha {schue love} said...

Those Splendid sandals are SOO cute! And I want that cookbook now!!

High Cotton Style said...

Love that platter and those panels! I need both!

Unknown said...

I ordered and returned the J.Crew bikini :( I am obsessed with the pattern, but the top was really awkward on... I don't have much at all going on, and there was no absolutely no support, even for me! Maybe the one piece is different? Also, think I need those agate platters - now I'm obsessed!

Natalie
Oystersandpearls.net

Val said...

I love the Target dress and for the price it's perfection. I can't wait to get that cookbook.

Andrea Johnson said...

Me too! Can't wait to get GP's cook book! The salmon looks amazing as do some of the desserts.

Natalie said...

The J.Crew suits are gorgeous! Love the fabric. And I need Gwyneth's cookbook, it looks perfect. Thanks for the tray shout out! ;)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

I also fell in major love with the sliced agate after seeing it on Natalie's blog, love it so much! And I'm loving those J.crew swimsuits, looove the fabric!

Unknown said...

I need that cookbook and everything else here for that matter!

Delta Daisies said...

LOVE the leopard!

Chelsea said...

Uh, Gwennie can do no wrong. Cant wait to get my hands on that book.

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} said...

I can't wait to go over to JCP for the Adler stuff! And I've never worn a maxi dress...always makes me feel like I'm 4-foot-5...do you think they are a bad idea for shorties??