Monday, April 15, 2013

Things I am Loving

I almost entitled this post things you should buy, but alas some of the things I am loving you can't buy (like my little man) but I highly recommend the ones you can buy. 

I am obsessed with my MOTHER Patchie Jean Shorts.  Ladies these are the best jean shorts.  They are not too short and so comfortable.  Get you a pair.


Love AJ just came out with a new collection for Baublebar and I am obsessed with the gold collar necklace!  I love the minimalist metal look.


I am also loving my Rachel Pally Faustina Dress.  This was a belated Birthday Gift and I am smitten with it.  The back is my favorite part.  It is so comfortable it feels like you are wearing pajamas.  Plus the color is just gorgeous.



Tomato Pie.  I made this last week and it was amazing.  It is one of my favorite recipes.  Matt and I demolished it!  You can get the recipe HERE.


The fact that my little man will be in the Pixie Lily ads again this fall.  We did a photo shoot Saturday and he worked it for the camera.  I just love Pixie Lily, the clothes are so sweet.


I am also loving that Sterling is getting into basketball.  My dad and brother are both great basketball players and I would love Sterling to follow in their footsteps.


Yummy Mummy Cookbook.  I finally got my hands on a copy of Marina's new cookbook and I love it.  I have been reading Marina's blog forever so I was so happy when she published a cookbook.  It has great healthy recipes for the whole family.


Essie Come Here Nail polish.  I just picked this color up last week and I can tell I am going to live in this color all Summer!


Gap Neon Stripped Tee.  I have been living in this tee since I bought it a few weeks ago.


Ok, so as you can see I am loving alot of things.  Hope you all have a great Monday!







22 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

damn you look good in those jeans shorts friend. And that Rachel Pally dress is so pretty! Love that. And of course love cutie Sterling!

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

Sterling looks adorable as ever- what a cutie. Love those shorts and that striped t. Great finds!
xo, ann e

Sadie + Stella said...

Love your polish and that Rachel Pally dress! OMG. That cookbook looks phenom as well as your tomato pie :)

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Good gracious Sterling is so stinking cute! Those shorts look amazing on you...not so much on me. I've got to do some serious toning before I wear something like that. That dress is lovely and will be perfect for you all summer long! :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Always love your clothes! Such great taste

Unknown said...

Great stuff- and I just love your Essie polish!
Morgan of Style Oyster

caycee said...

That maxi is perfection on you darling!! And now I am craving tomato pie at 8:30!!!

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

You look so pretty in that dress and those shorts. And tomato pie - is deslish!

megan said...

That maxi dress is hot! Loving that basketball pic of sweet Sterling. :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love those shorts, they look amazing!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love the shorts!! Sexy legs! Sterling is totally toddler model material. He is too cute with that head of curly hair.

Chelsea said...

Such cute pictures of your little guy!! And I love that maxi! Adorable, per usual :)

WizardofBoz said...

Love your rug in your hallway! Where did you get it??

WizardofBoz said...

Love your rug in your hallway! Where did you get it??

Unknown said...

I love everything here! And congratulations to Sterling for another ad campaign! How Cool!

Natalie said...

Aah Sterling! Cuter every day. Love the shorts!

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Loving all these finds, especially that purple dress and that Essie polish! Hurry up summer! xoxo

Baby Shopaholic said...

Look at Sterling, the model/ basketball player! He is going to put a hurtin on the ladies!

Love that maxi dress!

Val said...

Those are the cutest shorts that I have ever seen.

Cherry Blossoms said...

Look at you hot momma in the maxi dress! Very pretty on you and I also love that Essie nail color. I wish I could polish my nails that nice.

17 Perth said...

I hear ya with those shorts! haha. And that polish is awesome! Love it. Can we talk about that pie? Pinning now. Never made tomato pie---but definitely pinning now!

Rachael said...

I am loving YOUR blog!! Such great summer finds....cannot wait for the warmer weather.