Thursday, April 25, 2013

Presenting My New Fabulous Runner

To say I am excited about my new runner is an understatement.  I know several of you have seen sneak peeks of the elusive runner on Instagram.  I was waiting to do this post because one I wanted to get the hallway painted first (didn't happen) and two I wanted to get my gallery wall up (pretty much done).   Anyways I am over the moon thrilled with my Lulu & Gerogia Runner.  It is even better in person,  trust me.  The quality is amazing and the pop of pink makes me happy everytime I walk past it.  This rug is the real deal.  I am so smitten.
Presenting From Lulu & Georgia, the Jadea Rug in Pink Flamingo


As you can see my Gallery Wall is up but you might notice one frame is missing a picture (keeping things real).  Good 8x10 horizontal photos are hard to come by; and would you believe I had ordered just a random family pic I didn't love to use just for this post,  but the photo machine was down at CVS and they couldn't process my order.  That is what happens when you wait til the last minute. Good things come to those who wait right?  Anyways hope to have one in it soon, but you get the overall look I was going for.
  I found the frames at TJMaxx for a real steal, $14.99 a frame.   I love having this little spot for our family photos.


 Now back to the runner. If you have not checked out the Lulu & Georgia website you are really missing out.  They have some amazing home decor stuff including the best selection of rugs around and most are really affordable.  I could browse on there for hours!  Lulu & Georgia has graciously offered my readers 20% off your purchase with code DESIGNERBAGS20.  That is such a great deal.  Here are a few of my other favorites from their site.

22 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

Freaking love it. You know it's one of my favorites!!!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Love the runner and especially the gallery wall! I'm procrastinating about my gallery wall because of missing pictures too (that and I'm scared about making a million unnecessary holes in the wall!).

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love your new rug, momma! Lulu & Georgia know what they're doing :) xoxo

caycee said...

Love it so much!! cant wait to see the gallery wall in just a few ;)

Sarah said...

I just ordered myself a rug for my dining room. Had a little help from Sadie & Stella to select it. I can't wait!

Sadie + Stella said...

So gorgeous!! Love the look!

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Love that darn rug!! Seeing it everywhere, but I've refrained myself thus far. The hallway is quite stylin'. :)

www.XoLindsay.blogspot.com

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness it looks so, so good! That's one of my favorite rugs from L&G. I work there, so I have quite a few that I love, but you seriously found the best spot for it! And thanks for posting about it! :)

Kristin said...

Love your gallery wall of frames. I've been wanting to do that in my own hallway. Have to say though- I thought for sure your blog post today would be on the FABULOUS Gwyneth Paltrow being named People's Most Beautiful Woman!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Gorgeous! My entryway runner is from them too and love it! great choice ;)

natasha {schue love} said...

Such a great piece...absolutely love!!

Michaela said...

DYING. Nat, it looks so good and is perfect for the space! Thanks a million. Love ya xoox

Anonymous said...

Lulu and Georgia have THE BEST rugs!!!!! Your hallways looks fabulous!! I think I may need a runner for our hallway now! xo

High Cotton Style said...

Love it! I have several frames in my house with random people in them:)

Natalie said...

Obsessed with the runner!

Traci said...

I just ordered two rugs! Thanks for sharing!

Taylor said...

love the runner so much - but love the framed photos even more!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Jennifer@The Chronicles of Home said...

So gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I adore it!! That's one of my favorite rugs on their site and it looks great in your home!! XoXo

Lili said...

oh my! that is stunning!

Nat said...

Gorgeous!! I need to check out LuLu and Georgia!

Unknown said...

That’s such a beautiful rug, Natalie! However, it should be properly and regularly maintained because of its light color that is admittedly prone to visible dirt. I think it would be better if you place it in your room.

Tom @WolverineCarpetCleaners.com