Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Bling : The Statement Necklace + Arm Candy


I think I inherited my love of jewlery from my mom and grandmother.  They both have quite the impressive jewelry collections.  I was lucky enough to be given some of my grandmothers vintage pieces after she died and my mom is always awesome about letting me borrow any of her jewelry.  I usually switch out pieces everytime I am home.

One of my favorite parts about the Holiday season is getting dressed up for parties. We have a few parties in Charlotte every year that are so much fun and I look forward to planning my outfit and the jewelry is no exception.  I always love to wear a statement necklace during the holidays.  It is festive and can jazz up any outfit.  I usually pair mine with jeans and a plain blouse so the necklace can do the talking.  Two favorite necklaces of mine that I purchased this year are:

Both are so versatile and go with everything!
I am a huge Loren Hope Fan, her jewelry is amazing.
and Baublebar is awesome for affordable jewelry that looks expensive!


I rounded up a few of my favorites that would be perfect for the Holiday season or anytime!  All are great additions to any jewelry collection!



and we can't forget about arm candy.  Sometimes you just need a statement bracelet too.  I love my Loren Hope Lindsay Bracelet it goes with everything!  I seriously wear it several times a week and it is a great price as far as Loren Hope Jewelry goes!


a few arm candy favorites that could help spice up any outfit!



 

14 comments:

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

ahh i love big chunky chain type jewelry! very pretty!
Xo,
Ellen
www.askawayblog.com

Unknown said...

love love that loren hope necklace! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Julia Ryan said...

LOVE statement necklaces. I will be rocking them for life!

Baby Shopaholic said...

I pinned this black outfit a while ago. It's on my list to wear.

Unknown said...

I love costume jewelry and there is nothing better than a great statement necklace! Love your choices for both necklaces and bracelets!

Unknown said...

I love statement jewelry!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

Love Bauble bar! I tried to make a stop when I was up in New York this weekend but sadly it didn't happen. Great necklace picks!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Statement necklaces are the best way to dress up the simplest of all outfits!

Unknown said...

I'm obsessed with everything that Loren Hope does. Her jewelry is absolutely gorgeous! Loving all of her sparkly picks, you have great taste in jewels!

Unknown said...

Love statement necklaces and yours are beautiful! Thanks for the wonderful post...I've definitely found some new ones to buy!

Xo, J

http://www.georgiapeachmommy.blogspot.com

17 Perth said...

I absolutely LOVE statement necklaces. They are always my "go to"! Love the pieces you picked here!

Unknown said...

I love the chunky bracelet!
www.lauras-beauty.com

Kyle said...

My mom has the House of Harlow necklace you pictured in black. I love it!!! I am lucky that she lets me borrow her jewelry too. : ) Great picks. xox

Bruu said...

Take a look at www.facebook.com/kiwiishop they have the most amazing statement necklaces!!! you are going to love them!