Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas!!

I am signing off for a few days to celebrate the holidays with my family in Charlotte and then Charleston.   We have been in Charlotte since Wednesday and it has been so fun taking Sterling to do Christmas activities.  We finally had a successful picture with Santa this year- no tears!  The only way I could get Sterling on his lap was if I sat there too.


Our Santa pics from the last two years are kind of awesome though, I have to be honest I love a crying Santa picture.

I can understand why Sterling is questioning the Santa below, fake beards are a dead giveaway.  Sterling looks repulsed!




 One of my favorite things about the holidays is all the hilarious napkins and cards.   These were cracking me up, enjoy.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy spending time with loved ones!
xoxo








13 comments:

Meredith said...

The photo of Sterling and Santa where he's looking repulsed is so funny, I laughed out loud at my desk. Too good! And of course, thank you for another year of wonderful recommendations! Looking forward to more of your wise-picks in 2014 (you seriously find the best things - food, fashion, etc!).
Merry Christmas!!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Merry Christmas Natalie! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and your beautiful babies!

megan said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family of 4! Those pictures of Sterling with Santa are classic.

Kyle said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you and your family have a perfect holiday! Thanks for the beautiful holiday card. I am going to try and get my act together with some New Years(or maybe Valentine) cards! : ) Fell a bit behind this season. xox

Julia Ryan said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Sterling's picture from last year cracks me up. He looks like such a big boy now! Merry Christmas, friend!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a perfect holiday! This is the time to enjoy with family. I like all the pictures of your post. Those kids are so sweet.

Regards,
Diaper Bags

Unknown said...

Holy cow you look amazing post-baby! So exciting that you got a Santa picture with no tears (we were not so lucky). Hope you and your family have a beautiful Christmas!

Xo

http://www.georgiapeachmommy.blogspot.com

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love all the Santa pics and cocktail napkins!! Such a beautiful family- Merry Christmas!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Love all the Santa pics and cocktail napkins!! Such a beautiful family- Merry Christmas!

Portuguese Prepster said...

those napkins are hilarious! Hope you had a great Christmas..loved all the pictures of Frances Moon on instagram!

Val said...

I hope you and your precious family had a beautiful Christmas.

Unknown said...

watch beautfiul and creative stuff by Turkish art producion i hope you appriciate it Mera Sultan