Monday, December 30, 2013

What I Wore : Holiday Edition

I hope everyone had such a wonderful Christmas. It is crazy to me how fast this year has flown by.   2013 was an eventful year for us and I look forward to what 2014 has in store for our family of 4.   I wanted to share a few pictures from our Christmas including my outfits because several of the items I am wearing are on major year end sale!

As soon as I saw this JCrew plaid shirt, I knew I needed it.  I wore it on Christmas Day and know I will wear it often!  It is on sale right now and you can get an additional 40% off with code SHOPHAPPY so it comes to under $50.



In keeping with my new plaid love affair, I also had to have this plaid robe.  It is soft and comfy.  It is also on sale with an additional 40% off with code SHOPHAPPY.

On Christmas Eve, I wore my favorite Loren Hope Necklace.  Her jewelry really is amazing. 
|| LOREN HOPE CARINA NECKLACE || 
Shirt is old Marc Jacobs, similar HERE and HERE
 

I have blogged about it before but the JCrew swing sweater is back in stock again and in some great new colors- I own 4 that is how much I love this sweater!  It is a great pregnancy sweater and I still love mine after too!


I got this Rebecca Taylor Sweater for Christmas and love it.  It is comfy and leopard, does it get any better?  It is also currently on sale.


We managed to get a really good family photo- wish I had this earlier I would have used it for our Christmas cards!
Not pictured but I am wearing my Rag and Bone Harrow Booties and love them!
 

A few other pics from our holiday!








XOXO


23 comments:

Pretty in Pink said...

I need to order that swing sweater! You look so pretty in all of your pics!

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

that plaid top, omg! You look great in all of these pics!!!
XO,
Ellen
www.askawayblog.com

Annie {flourishinfertility.com} said...

What a fun Christmas! Thanks for sharing - love your Christmas Eve outfit! xo

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Loving your plaid top! You have great style :)

Unknown said...

so many great looks! LOVE that swing sweater. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Love the new "accessory" (baby) in many of your outfit pics :)

www.styleoyster.blogspot.com

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Precious babies! Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. Loving all the outfits! Agreed on the swing sweater - it's my favorite top.

Val said...

The plaid top is everything!!!!!!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. All of the food looks super yummy.

Laura at Simply Lowcountry said...

I LOVE the Jcrew plaid shirt. It's such a feminine take on plaid… I might have to purchase it :) Your kids are soooo adorable!!!

Xo-L
www.simplylowcountry.com

Jennie said...

I'm totally obsessed with plaid too right now! I can't get enough :). Merry merry! Oh and I got the rag and bone jeans! LOVE! Got two pairs ;)

Alicia xoxxo said...

Glad you are back! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I need that swing sweater. You look beautiful, and you have a gorgeous family. So so happy for you Natalie!

Jodi said...

Love the plaid! Cute family photo too!

E Hayes said...

Love the jcrew top, I wore it for our family pics (kenleys newborn photos) earlier this month, such a great holiday shirt! Looks like you had a great Xmas!!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

In love with the wildcat sweater! Hope you are having a great time with your precious baby ;) Merry Christmas Natalie!

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I have been loving everything about BB Dakota lately especially the price point! That dress is perfect for the holidays!

natasha {schue love} said...

I LOVE the picture of Sterling and Frances together...so precious. Loving all of your outfits too!

Happily Ever Parker said...

Love your J.Crew blouse. Hoping to hunt it down in store. It was perfect for Christmas!

Nickie said...

The last pic of Sterling with his little sister is to die for! Cutest picture EVER!!!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

I had that JCrew top in my hand in the store! I think I may go back and pick it up! You looked super cute during the holidays! I barely got dressed!

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy said...

Love the outfits! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with style, family and yummy food. Wishing you and your family an even better New Year's!

Unknown said...

Yay for blogger blind dates!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! XOXO

Unknown said...

Palm Cove Photography - At PalmCovePhotography, our mission is to provide you with quality, personal Cairns Weddings Photography service and an atmosphere of warmth and hospitality.

Unknown said...

Wishing you and your family an even better New Year's! Love the plaid! Cute family photo too! Love the outfits! Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas holiday filled with style, family and yummy food.

Regards,
Diaper Bags