Saturday, December 14, 2013

Obsessed : Marble Serving Pieces



I am a huge fan of pretty presentations when it comes to entertaining. Whether it be my playgroup friends or dinner party guests I adore a gorgeous serving platter.  I am completely obsessed with these two marble serving platters from West Elm- how amazing are they? I picture the round one with a kick ass cheese platter and the skinny one with bite size apps like wontons or a dessert like fudge.
I could not decide between the two so of course I had to order both and good news for you guys both are on sale!  These would make great Christmas gifts for anyone you know who loves to entertain!



I am also really digging these Marble + Wood slabs .  The two sizes work together so well, I could see myself using them all the time!



2 comments:

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

They're beautiful! I think I may need these in my kitchen too!!

Val said...

How gorgeous. I need some of marble in my life.