Friday, November 27, 2015

Black Friday Sales The Lowdown

As many of you know most stores started their sales early this year.  There are so many sales it can be overwhelming so I tried to round up what I thought were the best deals and share favorites of mine that are now on sale. I will update this as the day goes on if more sales are announced.
Happy Shopping!


Nordstrom started their sale earlier this week and now have reduced prices even more.  Sale items are an additional 25% off.
This Free People Tunic/Dress is now 50% off.  It runs TTS, I am wearing a small.  It is also cute with leggings.
I ordered these Vince booties.  I am a huge fan of Vince shoes and I had been wanting an open toe pair.  They are now 62% off.

I also own these wedges.  The nude color goes with everything and they are very comfortable.


also love these Joie Fringe Booties

I own these in two colors.  They would make a great Christmas gift.

40% off everything. Use code BF40
I am all about some plaid these days.

I love this dot blouse.  The fit is awesome.


Buy more and save more.

I ordered this dress a few days ago as part of the sale and love it.  Runs on the large side so size down. I am in an XS.  I am planning to wear this Saturday for Frances Moon's birthday!

10% off the site with code TURKEY10
I own several Barrington bags and love them.  These two are my favorites.

You can design this particular bag in so many different ways.

Spend and receive lots of great gifts. This is a tiered promotion depending on what you spend your gift changes.  They are also offering free personalization.
The gift if you spend $300 is my favorite.  I love their clutches and this is free with purchase.


25% off site wide and this includes sale items!!.  This is an awesome deal as many of their shoes never go on sale. If you considering a pair of their booties which I swear by now is a great time to buy. You can see all the sale shoes HERE
Use code BF25
The HARROW BOOTIES are a favorite of mine.  They do run on the small side so go up 1/2 size.
These are on sale + extra 25% off making them 50% off!
They are also on sale in this gorgeous gray color!



I also own this canvas Newbury style.  I love them for year round wear.  They are now 50% off + 25% off.

These Newbury's are also on sale.  

30-70% off including new arrivals.
This shirtdress is on sale and super versatile.

Also reduced is this longer version.

25% off site wide with code SHOPTOIT
I just picked up this troubadour shirt and love it!  I will post a picture in it later today but the fit is awesome!

I think these Champagne Glasses would make an awesome Christmas Gift.  Perfect for New Years!


OTHER GREAT DEALS

GAP | 50% off, no exclusions.  Use code BLKFRIDAY
This is a great time to buy pjs since they are normally excluded from the sale.

TWINE AND TWIG | 30% off the site with code GOBBLE30

BCBG | 40% off the entire site

REBECCA TAYLOR | Extra 30% off sale with code THANKFUL

REVOLVE CLOTHING | Take extra 20% off all sale items with code BLACKFRIDAY20

FURBISH STUDIO | 20% off all orders with code CYBER








2 comments:

Kimm said...

Fringe booties...definitely my favorite this year!!! And we too love pajamas from the gap for Olivia! Love getting them on sale ! Enjoy your holiday weekend !!!!

Sarah Dominey said...

Hi Natalie! Do you wear the tan canvas Newberrys in the winter as well? They are such a great deal but want to make sure they aren't limiting. Xoxo