Friday, November 20, 2015

Life Lately

TGIF Friends.  This weekend my parents are in town and we have a birthday party for one of my dear friends.  Sterling is so excited because he has the next week off school.  My mom and I are off today to knock out some Christmas shopping and plan for Frances Moon's birthday.

Last weekend my best friend Erin and her family came in town.  I love her like a sister and only wish she lived closer.  Time with close friends is good for the soul.

The kids are always so excited to see each other.   Frances and her daughter Tatum are only 3 weeks apart.   It was so cute to see them together.


I worked on my Thanksgiving table setting this week.  I always like to perfect it before the big day.


Last night I went to my friend Ann's art show at Simply J Boutique.  This was my favorite painting.  You can view some of her work HERE and stay tuned I will be doing a Pop-Up Art Sale with some of her pieces!

I wore my Clu Dress.  I can't tell you how often I wear this dress and I always get compliments on it.  It was previously sold out but is now back in stock.  It runs TTS I am wearing a small.


After Ann's art show we checked out 5 Church, a new restaurant that is opening here this weekend.  They also have a location in Charlotte. 
A few of us girls.

 The interior was so cool.  It was like an old church.


Matt and I finally started Mad Men and we are hooked.  I am not quite sure what we did before Netflix.

I tried a new recipe for green beans and they were so good.  You must try Gaby's recipe for Spicy Garlic Green Beans!

These two cuties, after church.

A little outfit planning for a photo shoot with Frances Moon for her birthday.


Matt snapped the sweetest picture of me rocking Frances this week.  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  I am savoring  these moments where she just wants me to hold her.  

Don't forget til Sunday you take 20% off the Gigi New York site with code NATALIE20. They are also offering free shipping and personalization for the weekend. and yes I am so excited peonies are back! 

Have a great weekend! Truth.






7 comments:

Julie said...

Natalie, I've been an avid blog reader for years. After having my second girl in May, I made the decision to stay home with my girls. My oldest is 2.5 and started preschool this fall. And how random is this, but I recently met Erin on the playground because we go to the same preschool?!?! Such a small world!

R's Rue said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

You should do your hair like Erin's!

Marychris said...

Your table scape is awesome!

Sarah said...

Just pinned the green bean recipe to make soon. Have you tried Ina's parmesan roasted broccoli? It has a bunch of garlic in it too and is such a good side and snack for the next day.

Kimm said...

We love that restaurant in Charlotte !!!

Taylor said...

your table looks so gorgeous!!! perfect way to break in the new dining room this thanksgiving!

www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com