Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Obsessions

This is such a great Fall dress and it was just reduced.  It looks with booties, heels and sandals.
 paired with booties | necklace | purse

I just ordered some of this gold flatware from Target. I have been wanting a gold set forever and the price is great.
I also love these adorable appetizer plates.  I am thinking of picking up some for Holiday Entertaining.  These would also make a cute hostess gift.


I already own this blouse in 2 colors and can't say enough great things about it.  I am obsessed with the new blue color they just came out with.


This is the perfect tee to wear with leggings and a cardigan because it is longer.  I love the marbled look and it is only $38.

Fringe + Off shoulder, yes please.  I really love this tunic sweater.  Also comes in oatmeal.

I love the pattern and style of this dress.  The back is my favorite part with the v and exposed zipper.


This top would be perfect for the holidays.  I really like the boxy fit and fringe.
I own these in the shorter version and love them so much I am considering the tall ones.
I always impressed with Madewell's purses.  I love the color of this one and the saddleback cross body style.
These booties are under $100.  I love the zipper detail.  I am very tempted to buy the navy color.
I adore this decanter set.  I have been trying to style our bar cart in our dining room and this would be so cute sitting out.  Plus I have a weakness for small cocktail glasses.

also comes in this cute gold confetti style as well.
Beautycounter just came out with lip gloss and I can't wait to try it.  This holiday set includes 2 of their most popular colors.  I love the opal for everyday or to even layer on over lipstick and the red for going out.  These would make great stocking stuffers.
Lastly don't miss out my good friend Kate Long Stevenson is doing a pop-up show with Furbish Studio today.  There will be 32 original pieces available but trust me they will go fast.  The show starts at 11am EST.
You can shop HERE




1 comment:

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

That sweater dress is super cute (I blogged my jell-o shots!)