Friday, November 13, 2015

Thoughts For Friday

Happy Friday!  My one of my best friends is in town this weekend and I can't wait to hang out with her and her family!! We have lots of fun stuff planned.

Since we talked about Thanksgiving sides yesterday I found this one on Pinterest I may have to try out.

I have been reading Me Before You for about a week now.   It is a great read and thought provoking  about living as a paraplegic and quality of life.  I can't wait to read the sequel that just came out next.


I have to be honest for a long time I kind of snubbed Loft.  I thought it was a store geared towards older women.  Then I started seeing several people and celebrities wearing items from Loft that were cute, really cute.  So I stopped in and have been hooked ever since.
Loft is having 40% off the entire site today. No code just enter your email address.
 I have found some really cute stuff there lately and you can't beat the prices.  A few of my favorite recent purchases:


This pink blouse is the same style as the Peacock.  It is one of my favorite style blouses at Loft.  I like  that their is no collar and the fit is nice.


Frances Moon and her sweet friend Anna Louis after school.  They are the sweetest.


Caught my little man snoozing last night with all his friends. I love how he lines them all up:)


I stopped in Target this week to buy some globe lights for our pergola and of course had to browse. Their Christmas collection is on point this year.  There were so many decorations I wanted.  I couldn't resist this adorable Advent Calendar for the kids.


I am currently working on Sterling's room and making some changes.  It has not been updated since he was 2.5 and he wants some big boy updates.  I just ordered this adorable duvet cover and pillows- thank goodness he choose something I actually like too. I found them at a new to me site called Unison Home.

New favorite breakfast.  Thank you to whoever recommended adding a fried egg to my avocado toast.  Matt and I love adding jalapenos to our toast it gives it great flavor.


This Sweater + Necklace are on repeat lately.  As in I have worn them 3 times this week.


Lastly one of Matt's clients is in the running to have his Doritos video aired during the Superbowl.  Watch it HERE and vote for him:)  That is really him and his son in the video.

Have a great weekend!





4 comments:

MyStyleBlog.co said...

Loving Loft lately too! Great stuff. xo

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

I love his duet!!! I think fired eggs make absolutely everything better.

Michelle said...

I loved that book!

Unknown said...

I made that kale casserole for Thanksgiving 2 years ago and it was a hit! Delicious!