Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nordstrom Clearance Sale | My Favorites


Happy almost Friday!  I wanted to pop in and let you know the Nordstrom Clearance Sale just started.   There are so many great buys at 40% off.  Sizes tend to go quickly so I recommend shopping early. 

My Nic+ Zoe Cradigan was just reduced.  It is perfect for Fall.  I love the fringe and colors!
I am wearing a size small
 


I shared this Tory Burch Dress several months ago and it is now 40% off!  I am still wearing mine for Fall paired with a cardigan.

I also own and love this Free People Tunic. It is great with jeans or leggings.  I am wearing size small. If you are shorter you could totally wear this as a dress too it is just a touch too short on me (I am 5'9 for reference)

also comes in black and ivory.

.  I have these Rag and Bone booties sitting in my cart.  They rarely go on sale and I love this new style. Just debating between the black or tan.
I am actually wearing this Joie Dress to an event tonight.  It is so cute with booties and even tights for colder weather.
 
For the kids these Mini Boden PJs are a favorite. 
and this Tucker and Tate Dress has Frances Moon's name all over it!
 
 
A few other favorites.  Scroll thru to view all my top picks!







2 comments:

Madeline {elle + j} said...

I got that Tucker & Tate dress for Eloise the other day- I am obsessed with it!

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

I really love that Tory dress!