Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Gift Guide for The Men + Kate Spade Surprise Sale

In my opinion men are the hardest people to shop for, although I am sure they say that about us women.  I struggle when it comes time to think of a gift ideas for my Dad and Matt.  I rounded up a few ideas that I think most men would like- I even asked my Dad and Matt for input on this one:)
Scroll down to see each item individually.

men gift ideas

Matt actually just bought one of these for work and to use as speakers on our boat.  The sound clarity is amazing.  This particulat version comes in black or a few other colors.  I personally like the colored ones.

We all chipped in one year to give my Dad these for Christmas.  He travels and flies frequently for work and he really wanted noise cancelling headphones.  These are the best of the best.  Several years later and he is still using them.


I am kind of obsessed with this gift idea.  It contains socks and ties in a cute little divided box.  My Dad always tells us he needs ties and socks, so this is a cool way to gift the two together.  You can view all the color combinations HERE
I actually want one of these babies for myself.  It is a divided zip up container to allow you to organize and store cables for all your electronics. It comes in 8 different colors if you don't love blue.
Both my Dad and Matt love a brief case to transport their work items.
I love the sleek look of this one.

What man doesn't love Patagonia.  

My Dad and brother in law have these UGG Slippers and they love them.
I love a driving shoe, I even bought Sterling a pair I love them so much.  These come in 8 different colors and won't break the bank, they are under $100.  I love the perforated detail.
I feel like most men appreciate a nice watch as a gift.  Matt prefers a simple leather band on his watch.  Skagen is always a classic brand that holds up well.
If you wanted to spend a little more money.  I love this Burberry watch and it is on sale!
Matt is very particular about wallets so I love this idea for him.  It is an iphone case + wallet combined!

If your man is active I think the fitbit is an awesome gift idea. 

I always love Vineyard Vines.  It is classic and timeless.  This pullover is a favorite of my Dad and brother. 

This is a great gift for someone who travels frequently.  It would be the perfect size for a carry on bag or just for a weekend getaway.  I like the sporty stripes.
These coolers are not cheap but they are the best of the best.  My Dad just got one and was signing their praises.

For the beer lover.  This would also be great for the beach. Under $50 too.
Barbour items are always a great gift item.  I really like this vest, also comes in black and olive.

These are Matt's favorite socks.  Last year they were sweet enough to send Matt a few pairs and now is hooked.  They hold their shape and are comfortable plus the patterns are awesome.  This would make a great stocking stuffer! They always offer free shipping too which is nice.


and for the ladies the Kate Spade Surprise Sale just started.  Most items are 75 % off. A great time to Christmas Shop!  You can view the sale HERE
Scroll thru to see my favorites, so many things are under $100!






No comments: