Thursday, November 19, 2015

Boots for the Family

Hello Thursday!  One day til the weekend and that makes me happy!  
Today I am teaming up with Rack Room Shoes to share 3 pairs of boots I picked out for myself and the kids. All boots at Rack Room Shoes are currently on sale right now and
Rack Room always offers buy one pair get 50% off the second pair. This is great to shop for the whole family or even buy a few Christmas gifts.

It is next to impossible to get a picture of the kids together so I photographed them separately.
I can't even get over how grown up my little man is looking. 
The Clarks Wallabee boots Sterling is wearing are my favorites for the little boys!

Fox Sweater (similar here) | Gray Jeans | Clarks Boots c/o

They go with everything.  He even wears his to church sometimes too. Plus he says the are comfy and comfortable matters with kids!

Frances Moon picked out these boots.  My lady is boot obsessed these days. If you do decide to order these boots please note they run on the small side.  I actually ordered 2 sizes up for Frances.
Dress | Boots c/o



I love the cute gold detailing on the sides.

As for me I went with these fabulous fringe Minnetonka Booties.
I love them so much I am considering ordering the black as well.  I like the height, they are not knee length or ankle length but right in between.

They have been on constant repeat lately.
Here are three ways I have worn them recently.






Rack Room also has the same style boot in a tall version and ankle version. 


Thanks to Rack Room for partnering on this post!



1 comment:

Kimm said...

Love Frances' boots. So cute