Friday, July 4, 2014

July 4th Sales!


Happy July 4th Friends!  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  I am looking forward to spending time with some good friends and watching the fireworks tonight,  Sterling is so excited!

There are some awesome sales going on this weekend.
 Now is the time to take advantage of some sweet deals.

Lulu and Georgia is having 25% off their whole site with code USA25.
I am so wanting this rug for our screen porch makeover I am working on.  Shop whole site HERE

I also love these hot pink pillows.

...............................................................................

Rebecca Taylor is having additional 40% off all sale.  Some major steals.  Use code RT14JUL40
Not sure why the model looks so miserable:)

Tried on this RT dress and loved it.  Snag it on sale while you can the colors are so gorgeous
.


..................................................................................
Shopbop did some new markdowns.  I am lusting after this Equipment Blouse, now 40% off.


Also love this Joie Tote that is now 50% off!  Also comes in red/white pattern that I really love!

 ..................................................................................

Furbish Studio is having 15% off their entire site!  Use code HAPPY4.  Shop the whole Furbish Site Here.
I am obsessed with this Palm Leaf Tray.

I own these spotted dinner napkins and they are my favorites!


 
On my wish list are these tortoise glasses, love them!
 .................................................................

JCrew is having 40% off all final sale.  Use code SHOPMORE
 This adorable Pom-Pom cover-up is already a steal at $39 then you get 40% off.
Done and Done.
 I just picked up these sandals in black and they come to like $35 with the discount!  Such a steal!  They are so comfortable too.


M favorite Emma Ballet flats are also additonal 40% off.  Some great colors are on sale.

..............................................................................
Baublebar is offering $10 off any order $30.
I adore these tulip tassel drops 

.






3 comments:

204 Park said...

Happy 4th from your Canadian friends! Xo! S

Kyle said...

Natalie- you need that L and G rug. I have it in a different colorway and love it! We put it in our solarium. Love that it is reversible too.

Unknown said...

Happy 4th of July..Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share. Discovered some new great pages.
Hanging Wine Bottle Rack