Thursday, July 10, 2014

NDM Styles: Two Dresses You Need To Add To Your Closet

I wanted to share two dresses that are in my closet that I just adore.  

First up is this gorgeous maxi dress.  When I saw it I fell in love with the colors and embellished neckline.  It is such a pretty palette.  I found mine at Thera M (one of my favorite boutiques here) several months ago, so I am sure it is sold out now, but I recently found it online here.

Best part it is under $200.  If you have any upcoming weddings this dress is perfect!  Although I wear mine for baby showers, girls night out- really anything!



The neck is my favorite part.  It runs true to size I am in a size small.  It buttons in the back of the neck and you can wear a strapless bra with it.


Sterling wanted to take a break from photos, so I thought I would represent Miss Frances Moon. She's a natural with the camera.   I love the small side split in the dress too.


We like to make funny faces. This picture made me laugh so I had to include it.



Next up is a little black dress that you need in your closet!!  It is the softest dress ever.  Feels like you are wearing a tee shirt.  I have been living in this dress since I found mine at Hampden Clothing.  It was the last one left in the store but it is also online here.  
 I love solid color, plain dresses, such great closet staples.



The back is the best part of this dress,  It is what sold me on it.


I love that you can wear this dress during the day or dress it up at night.


 I have to show my necklace too, it is made locally here in Charleston by Candy Shop Vintage.  I recently bought one at Gwynns (they have all the colors in stock) and have been wearing it non-stop.  I love that you can wear it long or double or triple strand it.  It also comes in silver, gold, and rose gold.  My mom loved mine so much she bought one too.  A great gift and it is cool because it is locally made- love to support local artisans.
 

Happy Thursday!




7 comments:

Nat said...

Love both of those dresses! Especially the black one with the cutout back

Jillian said...

love the black dress and those necklaces!! so pretty! xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Unknown said...

Such pretty dresses! I've been eyeing that Charlie Jade dress at Anthropologie and I'm thinking I need to pull the trigger! Love the CSV rice beads too!

204 Park said...

Those necklaces are so pretty, and I love the back of the black dress. Looking good, girl!! XO, S

Chelsea Mac said...

Charlie Jade makes a fantastic dress! Love the look.

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Love my rice beads too! I need some stacking bracelets!!!

Unknown said...

These two dresses are awesome! The first one brings colours and joyful feelings and the second one is very elegant!

End of tenancy cleaning Barnes