Friday, July 18, 2014

Mosaic Love

I am a big fan of online shopping.  With two kids it is hard sometimes to find the time to get to an actual store and try on clothes.  I actually first spotted, this store Mosaic,  on Instagram- ah the powers of social media.  I stalked her posts daily.  Leah, the owner kept posting pictures of the new arrivals and it was all my favorite lines!  She carries 10 Crosby Derek Lam, Elizabeth and James, Mara Hoffman,  JBrand,  Rachel Pally, Trina Turk- you get the idea!  She really has an awesome online store.  If you live in or around Lake City, SC then you are in luck, you can actually stop in and shop the real deal.  Check it out you won't be disappointed. 

 Shop the entire Mosaic site HERE.

 Two dresses I am loving from Mosaic's new arrivals.

This BCBG Dress is pretty much the cutest thing ever.  I love the blue white combo and Aztec print.



And lets not forget the purse.  Rebecca Minkoff can do no wrong. Purse is also from Mosaic
 but sold out.  
You can find the same style here and here in different colors on major sale.
Mosaic does carry Rebecca Minkoff shoes as well, all currently on sale, plus an additional 20% off!


Pretty much my new favorite dress.



Second look from Mosiac is also by BCBG.  BCBG has really come out with some great stuff lately.  I used to wear it all the time in high school and college and then veered away from it,  but they are back!





The back is the best part.  I love the criss cross leather straps.

 
If you don't see your size online call Mosaic, they can most likely get it ordered for you!
843.374.0377

Thru next Wednesday Mosaic is offering all you ladies a 20% off discount off the whole site!!  Use code DBDD20 when you check out!
Happy Shopping!
xoxo




9 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

ha! That was my top pick from MOSAIC too! Looks so good on you!

Baby Shopaholic said...

LOVE both looks! Werk! I want both dresses!

Unknown said...

Mosaic is located in downtown Lake City, SC - about 30 mins away from Florence, SC

204 Park said...

I adore both of these dressed! The hot pink is so sweet for summer and I love the cut of the blue and white dress XO, D

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That first dress is GORGEOUS!!!

Val said...

You look adorable. Love the both dresses.

Unknown said...

love that blue/white number! too cute!

Unknown said...

beautiful nice color dresses matches you, and you look beautiful. cotton kurtis

Unknown said...

hey nice dresses but Shop jeans, t-shirts, fragrance & accessories.buy tshirts online