Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Obsessions

I am in love with this dress / cover-up! It comes in like 8 different colors and is under $100.  Such a chic cover-up!  Plus it looks so comfortable- looks loose enough for any of you pregnant ladies.

Love these simple flats from Yosi.  They are made of the softest leather and would go with everything.

I love the cut out detail and the boxy shape of this top.  Great to hide a Summer belly filled with too much food and booze.  Both colors are awesome and would look great with white jeans!



This is m new favorite Nest scent.  My mom gave my a bottle of the soap and it smells heavenly.  I just ordered the candle to have as well. 
Since I travel back and forth to Charlotte so much I am always on the hunt for the perfect travel duffel bag.  One that is not too big or too small.  This Captains bag is the perfect size and what I love is you can design it yourself!  You get to choose the color, fabric pattern and then add your embossed initials.  The fabric is easy to clean and the leather is so beautiful. Two thumbs up from me!!  Shop all the Barrington site here and design your own, they also make awesome totes as well.


I am very picky when it comes to running shorts.  I like them black, not too fitted, not too long, and flattering.  It is harder than you think to find ones that fit well.  These Brooks shorts are amazing!!  They are on the pricey side but worth every penny.  The fit is fantastic and they are breathable.  They also just came out in this gray fog color that I am so gonna order!



This maxi dress is so gorgeous.  It comes in 4 different colors.  I love the necklace detail and the top part can be worn loose or knotted for two different looks.


Majorly crushing on this pineapple sweater. It is so darn cute!


Swooning over this tie dye clutch!!


I own two of these for Frances and they are my favorites!! This one is on sale and you can get additional 40% off with code SHOPMORE.


Don't forget the matching bloomers!






11 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the Jcrew shirt. The orange color is fabulous.


Xo,L
simplylowcountry.com

Susan Williams said...

Love these white flats from Yosi. They are gorgeous!
Upholstery cleaning Wandsworth

Jillian said...

ooo great picks. i love the sandals + travel bag. xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a Capri Blue Candle Giveaway! cornflake dreams 

204 Park said...

I'm dying over that TBags dress! Also, lululemon has a great pair of running shorts that are beyond flattering and comfortable. They're called the Hotty-Hot Short and they come in lots of different colours! Check em out ;) Xo! S

Unknown said...

I'm been eyeing the Jcrew top! And your picks are always perfect!

Unknown said...

Adore my Yosi sandals and loving that Tbags dress! Their dresses are always so comfy!!

Nat said...

Love that cover up and those sandals! I think I need both.

natasha {schue love} said...

So much to love here, like that coverup, maxi and sandals!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Oooh, LOVE that clutch!

Unknown said...

That tie-dye clutch is gorgeous! It looks like the pretty summer sky :)

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Lately I've been loving the simplicity of single strap sandals like that YS, love!