Saturday, July 19, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges


Happy Saturday! I am off to take the kids to the Farmers Market and then having some friends over later for wine and apps.  Should be a good Saturday!

Here are this weekends best deals!

Gigi New York just did their final Summer Mark Down!  These prices are awesome!
My Hayden Satchel is now 50% off!  Amazing deal!


A few favorites below:






If you need jean shorts I highly recommmend these Rag and Bone cut-offs.  They are on sale, I just got a pair and love them!!

 My Equipment Leopard Tee came in the mail and I adore.  Snag one while they are on sale.  It makes a cute outfit with the shorts.



...........................................................................
I still keep browsing the Nordstrom sale.  I decided to grab a few new workout clothes while they are such a good deal.  Now that I am getting into to my early morning workouts it is fun to have more clothes!
Shop the whole sale HERE
I ordered these colorblock capris.
  and two more of my favorite Zella tanks.  Love the solid black.

And I am a huge fan of the Lacoste polo shirts for Sterling.  I love the fit of them.  

 The polos are also on sale for the men!  Such a great gift for a husband, brother or dad.


a great time to stock up on Hanky Panky underwear too!
 
 


 ...................................................................
JCrew is offering 40% off all swim and most of it is on sale already!
Use code SALEFUN

I love this Strapless One Piece
I feel like rouching is always so flattering to hide tummy lumps:)


and I love this two piece.
...................................................................................

Gap is offering extra 30% off all sale, use code EXTRA.  I am telling you stuff is dirt cheap with the extra off.  Great time to stock up on pjs for your kids.

Loving this space dye tank, only $7.99

and these jelly fish pjs are only $6.99 then you get additional off!  Gap Pjs are my favorite!

 
 
and for the girls, love these elephant pjs.

Happy Saturday and Happy Shopping!
xoxo


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for hanky pankys!!

jackpotlove said...

I thought this tank was the one you posted about so I got it and realized the one you were speaking about was the rag one but was surprised how nice this one was;)

Unknown said...

Hanky Pankys are all I wear! I definitely will stock up!

Sarah said...

How does Zella run compared to lululemon? So cheap in comparison!

Unknown said...

Love these jean shorts!
Steam carpet cleaning Bromley

Unknown said...

Shop athletic wear online
Hi! I merely want to create a huge thumbs upward for the excellent data you’ve obtained right here with this publish. I'll be coming back aimed at your website to obtain more comprehensive quickly.