Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Obsessions

I mentioned Saturday but Gigi New York just marked down their Summer items even more and they are also running a Sample Sale with some never before seen colors.  Gigi NY was sweet enough to send me this Hayden Satchel and I just love it.  It is more structured than most of my purses and I like that.  The color is stunning in person.  This would be a great bag for work as well.  You can detach the straps and carry it by the handle but I love it as a crossbody.

I also love this clutch in the Pewter color, a great neutral!!  Shop the whole Gigi sale here.



Joie Sandals are quickly becoming my favorites.  I love the two color detail on this pair.  A great neutral sandal that would go with everything.

 
Love these awesome blankets from West Elm and best part they are on sale for only $34!


Loving the dark wash and distressed look of these skinny jeans.  On my wishlist for Fall.


I have wanted this dress forever and it sold out.  It is back in stock and on sale in the blue and pink colors!

Same brand different dress, loving this line so much!  I love the neon colors on the white.


These sandals are part of the Nordstrom sale and such a great deal!


I am smitten with these white shorts.  I love the scallop detail and they look so comfy.


I actually own these sunglasses and love them.  Once you try polarized glasses it is hard to go back to normal ones. I find these are really flattering on. Part of the Nordstrom sale!

I can't even describe how happy I was to come across this tank.  It is the same style as my favorite Nicole Tank but in a new camo print.  Pretty sure I need this!  I have lived in my other two Nicole tanks.
 
I adore all Mara Hoffman prints.  This is such a great Summer dress on major sale!






12 comments:

Krystine @ www.KrystineEdwards.com said...

The bag is amazing & so are the aviators!

Natalia { All the Things, etc } said...

I'll take one of everything, please!

Unknown said...

love that blue embroidered dress! xo jillian - cornflake dreams 

Alicia xoxxo said...

Love the color of that bag. I need a new one too ;) Love the TB aviators as well. I have a Coach pair of aviators that I love. Currently my faces. Really impressed with their sunglasses.

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

Love that satchel! Perfect color! My TB aviators are my absolute fave too! ;)

204 Park said...

I love that bag - it's the perfect size and that color is great too. Also loving those west elm blankets- and on sale...gotta love that! Xo,D

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Love it all. And totally with you. Love me some Mara Hoffman!

Sadie + Stella said...

I cannot deal with how much I love all of your choices! I cannot quit Gigi, try as I might. And those shorts... OMG!

iopcatg said...

Love the camo tank! Ador!!!

Xo, Catherine

http://www.laviebythesea.com

Unknown said...

I love that bag! I know you don't have an office job, but as a teacher, I would love to see some picks of yours for work. You have great style.

Unknown said...

Obsessed with those JBrand distressed skinnies...maybe they make a maternity pair?! haha

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

In love with that gigi bag, in love.