Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Obsessions

I have wanted a Burberry jacket forever.  They are such classic timeless pieces.  This version is on sale right now, which rarely happens.  I love that you can wear it with or without a belt.
Comes in black and navy also.

I blogged about the long version of this a few weeks ago but I am loving the short version as well.  The neon colors are so fun.

Every time I see someone in K Jacques sandals I wish I had a pair.  They look so chic on.  Loving this calf hair version and they are on sale!
also on sale 50% off in the zebra version.

I am in love with this purse, the color is perfect for year round. On major sale too:)
It would be great for work or just as an everyday purse.

I love our crib sheet from Biscuit Home.  Thinking about getting a new one for a simple update in Frances Moon's nursery.




I have a pair of Kendra Scott Earrings I wear all the time.  This Tigers Eye color is such a great neutral.  These are part of the Nordstrom sale and a great deal!


I love my other Velvet Blouse, I recently purchased.  They are so lightweight and perfect for Summer.  I adore this print.


Leopard print shorts are always a good idea.  These look so comfortable and I love the color scheme.


Such a great classic black tank for a great price.

This long sleeve tee is the same material as my beloved Nicole tank.  I also own this long sleeve top and love it- it is now 40% off!

Last chance to get these glasses on major sale.  I am thinking real hard about buying them.  They say over sized glasses are better for sun protection:)






8 comments:

Julia Ryan said...

I love my burberry quilted jacket! I saw this on the sale last week and was so close to buying another one. Such a long-term staple!

caycee said...

Girl you gotta get that jacket, and those sunnies!!! xoxo

Unknown said...

ooo i love the first pair of sandals! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Baby Shopaholic said...

I just got some Kendra Scott earrings! Can't wait to wear them. I need that tank!

Blonde Maven said...

Love those leopard print shorts! They are so fun and could be a great transition piece into fall and could be so easily be dressed up or down.

Unknown said...

I love that crib sheet! I'm also loving that bb dakota tank because it's so long!!

Val said...

Love the cover up and I just can't get enough of Kendra Scott jewelry. Obsessed.

Nat said...

The burberry quilted jacket is on my Christmas list this year- I always mean to get one but I never do so this year is it. I also love that neon cover up in the short version- so cute.