Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Obsessions

This dress is pretty much amazing.  Love the color and detail.


I am always looking for longer tops to pair with my leggings in the Fall- because as one reader so kindly pointed out your crotch needs to be covered when wearing leggings:) This one is a great length and I love the crisp white paired with black.




Piperlime is offering 20% off Fall items use code FALL20.
I really love this JOA Cardigan.  The bold pattern makes such a fun statement.
It is a great price already but even better with the 20% off.



My mom just bought this sweatshirt dress and it made me promptly order one.  It is soft and cozy.  A great casual dress.

Matt and I always host Thanksgiving at our house.  We both love to cook and he makes the best turkey.  I have been on the hunt for a pretty serving platter for our turkey and I think this one is the winner.  It is plain and modern and I like that.  It will really show off the turkey.




Yes please to this sleek looking watch.  I love the nude leather strap paired with the rose gold face.


I have recently become a huge fan of the Lou and Grey line at Loft.  It is chic lounge wear at a great price.  I tried this top on in the store and loved it!!  I loved the abstract pattern.  It is silk but feels incredibly soft. It would be great for work or play.




It also comes in this burgundy color that is so rich and gorgeous for Fall!


These booties are a steal at under $100 and super cute too.  They also come in brown and nude.

 




If you need a black top that will go with everything I highly recommend this one.  I bought it last year and I am still loving it. It is lightweight and easy to wear all year round.

My favorite jeans are back in stock so get them while you can.  I never thought I would love a cropped jean so much.  These look great with flats for now and then ever cuter with booties. They really are my favorite jeans as of lately.

 




13 comments:

Jillian said...

i love that first dress! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Amanda | Kids and Cabernet said...

Loving that first dress and those booties - perfection!!

the style hostess said...

So many cute things! Love the turkey platter, olive dress and of course the Rachel Pally top!

Unknown said...

Loving that tunic and that Rachel Pally top is one of my favorites. I have the sleeveless version and it was perfect for the bump!!

Baby Shopaholic said...

That Rachel Pally top is so me! I love those black distressed jeans. On a mission to find a perfect pair for me.

Anonymous said...

Love the first dress, black peplum top and the JOA Cardigan!!

XO,L
simplylowcountry.com

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

The sweatshirt dress looks like the most comfy thing ever and I'm loving that black ruffle top!

Ashley said...

Those boots are great! I might have to scoop those up!

scarlettmoonblog.blogspot.com/

Nat said...

I want that MK watch and I think that turkey platter is perfect.

Emily Satzger said...

J Brand jeans(and knits) are my weakness, I haven't tried the distressed black yet but find myself wishing I had them for so many outfits! They're super cute when you wear them.

Emily from F Is For Blog

Unknown said...

So many great things!! That olive dress caught my eye! It's perfect! Love the boots, watch, top, too!!

Domestic cleaning Twickenham

Unknown said...

That Rachel Pally top is on my wish list too! Did you get it?

Unknown said...

What did you think of madewell dress? How does sizing run?