Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Top 12 Buys From The Shopbop Friends and Family Sale

It's that time of the year Friends and Family Events left and right.  It can be overwhelming but also a great time to add some items to your closet.  I always try and hold out for these sales to snag a good deal.  I know every other blogger blogged about the Shopbop sale yesterday but I wanted to narrow it down to 12 items and many I own and really recommend.
Use code FAMILY25 at checkout and the sale ends Thursday!

This is the one thing I actually just ordered.  I have been wanting these forever.  I love the tortoise shell.  They come to under $100 with the promo.

I own these and love them!

This is hands down the best and most flattering tee shirt. I own it in three colors.


I bought this jacket last year in the brown color and for the price (under $100) it is a great buy.

This is such a great tee.  Love the Fall pattern.  I owe the Riley Tee in a few patterns and wear it often.

This is my new favorite bootie for Fall!  It would go with everything.

This is such a great versatile black dress. 


I love the pale pink bow detail on this gray dress.  Such a fabulous feminine twist.

No secret, I love a fringe bag and this cross body is perfection.


I got this scarf for Christmas two years ago and it is my favorite scarf ever.  It goes with everything!


This is such a great maxi to transition from Summer to Fall. I own this and wear it often.  Pregnant friends it would be great with a belly because it is super loose.  So cute with a leather jacket thrown on over it too.



I am all about high rise leggings.  They really suck you in.  I own a regular pair of the David Lerner leggings and really like them.  These come in 4 fabulous colors for Fall.  The perfect legging with loose blouses or sweaters!


http://rstyle.me/ad/tvzfwgf5



7 comments:

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

I love the Riley tees best!! They're such a good fit. Gone are the days that I wear anything low rise, so I'm loving those David Lerner leggings!

www.XOLindsay.blogspot.com

caycee said...

Love it all!! I really want those sunnies too!!

Jillian said...

great picks! how does that jacket fit? i kinda want to buy it but i think i will need an XS and it's sold out! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Katharine @ SouthernBourbonMountains said...

I CANNOT wait to wear normal clothes again! You know...like next summer! hahahah

Tina said...

Just FYI -- Rag & Bone is excluded from the promotion.

Unknown said...

Great picks! I love those Ray Bans and the sweatshirt dress!! So wish I could wear "normal" clothes right now!!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

Obsessed with that maxi!!