Saturday, October 4, 2014

Saturdays Steals and Splurges

This is apparently the weekend of Friends and Family Events! Check it out!

Tory Burch is offering 25% off the entire site with code Friendliest
There is no minimum this time and no exclusions!
A few favorites.

I actually finally ordered this! Love the horse print.

I love my red version in this dress.

I am gaga over this fringe purse!!


This hanging traveler is perfect for storing all your travel essentials.


These gray booties are gorgeous.

I have two pairs of Tory Burch sunglasses and just love them.  Next on my list these aviators in a fun color.  I think aviators are flattering on everyone.



...................................................................
Serena and Lily is also running their Friends and Family Event. You can get 20% off the whole site.  Use code Likefamily

I love the Capiz Chandelier. Just stunning.



 also love the sweater knit blankets.  Such a great baby gift.



I am obsessed with the new Havanna Pillow Print.
This Triangle Knit Rug would be killer in any room!


This is when I always stock up on Hannah Anderson PJs- they are my favorites PJs!!

................................................................
Joie is also running their Friends and Family Event.
Use code Joiefriends to get 25% off everything.
A few of my favorites!  Scroll thru to see pictures!




...............................................................

Equipment is also running their Friends and Family Event.  Use code EQFRIENDS for 25% all purchases. I love Equipment blouses and dresses such great pieces to add to your closet.
 Shop the site HERE.




Happy Shopping and Happy Saturday!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just ordered the fringe tote for my birthday ! Love it ! Also love the horse print.

melinda said...

Okay I see all of the splurges where are the steals???

Lindsay, XO Lindsay said...

Agh! Too many good things to choose from! I love the fringe tote & the booties!

Chelsea Mac said...

The fringe tote is bananas! I nabbed it a few weeks ago and I have been using it all of the time-perfect size to haul all of the kiddo stuff around but is fancy enough to feel like you aren't hauling too much around!

Chelsea
Haute Child in the City

Erin said...

I have the capiz light featured from the magazine on my nightstand. Such a pretty inspiration piece.

Alison said...

I love, love, love that pillow!! Redoing my office in blues and obsessed!

http://thislifewellloved.blogspot.com