Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Styling Colored Denim Three Ways

I am a huge fan of colored denim.  Come fall I love a fun colored jean, it is an easy way to spice up an otherwise boring outfit.  

The common theme in these pictures is the jeans.  DL1961 was sweet enough to send me a pair to try and I am hooked.  I have to admit I am a creature of habit when it comes to jeans I love JBrand or Rag and Bone and know they fit my body right.   But these DL1961 jeans rocked my world in a good way.  Ladies,  these jeans fit amazing.   They suck you in all the right places and are flattering plus comfortable. I am wearing the Florence Style which fits my body type best.  They are mid rise and a skinny leg.  I love the Fall colors.  I choose Pinot and Safari- a deep burgundy and an army green that are really gorgeous for Fall!  They run TTS.

Use code DLFRIENDS to get 25% off your order thru this weekend!  A great time to try out the DL1961 Jeans if you never have!  They also make a kids line that is adorable.

I decided to put together three different looks for colored denim because sometimes it is harder to style colored denim than your regular old blue jeans.  I have to give Matt props for the back drop of these pictures.  He found this amazing Graffiti Alley on James Island and thought it would be a cool backdrop for pictures and I think he was right!

\\ ONE 




\\ TWO





\\ THREE





Shop all my looks below:






7 comments:

Krystine @ www.KrystineEdwards.com said...

I need these! I don't love burgundy's but the pinot rocks! The safari is amazing too! love the coat! Where did you take these pics? Seriously love this background!

Amy Florez {Baby Mama Juice} said...

Yep! Those are my favorite jeans ever! I love the skinny ripped ones they have. So soft and so flattering. I hardly ever wear any of my other brands anymore!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Love the burgundy ones, but the both look great on you!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Those jeans look awesome on you! Love, love the green ones. Especially with just the simple white tee.

Ellen Ross | Ask Away Blog said...

OMG i love the art work!!
XO Ellen from Ask Away Blog
www.askawayblog.com

Unknown said...

cute jeans! i love that burgundy color. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Simone said...

Loved all of those jeans! And the sweater!!!!!