Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sweater Love

Yesterday I stopped in the Outlets to pick up a few fall basics for Frances like leggings and onesies.   Normally at the Outlets I just shop for the kids and not so much for me.  However yesterday was like fate two sweaters I had been wanting I scored on major sale!

Also stayed tuned since I have been updating my closet for Fall I will be doing a blog sale in the next few days.

Last year when I was pregnant I loved this JCrew leather pocket sweater.  However it would not fit over my pregnant belly nor did I want to pay full price.  Well I found it at the outlet yesterday and it is also online!  Runs slightly on the large side but close to TTS.  I am wearing an XS.  I think it will be so cute with skinny jeans or leggings since it is a bit longer.
Get additional 10% off with code Fall!


I got black but it also comes in gray, camel, and burgundy.



I also found the BB Dakota Sweater I blogged about Tuesday.  Must have been luck because it was the only one at Saks.  I also found it online at Saks Off 5th and you can take additional 40% off the price with code Friends!! I am in a size XS for reference.  It says the brand is 5|48 but I swear it is the same as BB Dakota.  It comes to like $45 with the discount a great price for such a cute sweater.




Everything at Saks Off 5th is extra 40% off!
I almost bought this Vince Ombre Sweater but they didn't have my size in the store.  It was so soft.

and you may remember my tie dye sweater.  It is now $120 and you can take 40% off that price!
 


Great Fall Sweaters at great prices!!





10 comments:

Unknown said...

Getting the BB sweater - great find! Thankkkk youuuu!

HeatherM said...

I was literally searching all morning long for a better price on that BB Dakota sweater...THANK YOU!

Holy City Chic | Megan said...

Love the BB Dakota sweater! Looks so cozy.

Emily Satzger said...

Love the J.Crew factory sweater, the black/black is so cute! That sweater+leggings+boots=fall staple outfit!

Frances said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Frances said...

Okay, let's try this again without mistakes:

So I just broke my No Shopping in October diet for the BB Dakota sweater. Too good of a deal to pass up, even if I did have to pay for shipping! October really starts on the 2nd, right?

Thanks again for all your great suggestions Natalie!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

That J.Crew sweater looks great on you!

E. D. Macnab said...

Love the sweaters! What color are your pants? I am looking for a pair to wear to something this weekend and I would love an off white! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

Great finds! Getting that BB sweater. Thank you!!

shesneverfull said...

I just ordered that BB sweater. I couldn't help myself after you posted about it, Sweet Southern Prep posted about it, and then I saw Naomi Watts wearing it. Thanks for the heads-up on the great price!