Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Perfect Floral Blouse on Sale!!

I just wanted to pop in real quick and share my Equipment floral blouse that arrived from the Saks sale.  It is even better in person.  Truly the perfect Fall Blouse.  It is still on sale right now, so a great time to buy!  I am wearing a small it runs TTS!  Don't forget to use code FREESHIP for your free shipping!

 Had to show off my gorgeous fresh flowers too!




Get it while you can.  It looks great with white, black, or blue jeans.  Really a versatile blouse. Great for work or play.   Also looks great tucked in with higher waisted pants.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a lovely blouse! Happy Tuesday, Natalie :)
www.lovecompassionatelee.com/behindthescenes

JRA said...

Love your blog, but my clothing budget is taking a hit :) I've ordered so many things based on your recommendations, especially love all of the Rag and Bone shirts. Your taste is impeccable!

Emily {Luscious Life & Decor} said...

What jeans are you wearing?