Monday, May 2, 2011

Bedroom Love

I seriously love all these bedrooms. They are so perfect in their own ways.

I think this one is my favorite, I love every detail; the color scheme, the headboard, the benches and the mirror. LOVE this room!




I definitely am not a fan of the pillows on this bed but I love the gold leaf light hanging above it, what a surprising and fabulous choice for lighting.




I heart the dark walls in this room and the design symmetry. I also have a soft spot for all white beds. They are so inviting.




This is in my design file for ideas for Sterling's big boy room. I love the stripped walls and navy- orange color combo. How cool would this room be for a little boy?

16 comments:

Pinot after Playdates said...

i think twin beds in big boy/girl rooms is SO sweet...can't u just see them with the flashlight reading when they are supposed to be sleeping:)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love all of these rooms, and adore that idea for Sterling.

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

I love all those ideas!! I am especially loving that idea for Sterling's room, stripes and navy? J'adore. Speaking of Sterling, those pictures of him and y'all on the boat couldn't be cuter! I love him in his little life vest, too precious! Happy Monday, girl!

Jenny Castle Design said...

Gorgeous selection - love the piece about the second bed, wow!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

That gold leaf lighting is so elegant and unexpected!

Balancing Lisa said...

I love these too! I think the top one is so great because of the sun above it! Kinda makes it a room you can't NOT be happy in! ;)

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the first and the third room...the headboards are awesome! Hope you're having a great start to your week.

H.G. The Countess said...

A tufted headboard with a starbusrt mirror hanging over it may be trendy these days, but who cares?! I have our master set up that way, and I love it!

Fashion Mom said...

that first bedroom makes me dream ! x

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love that boys room!! I love that gold light thingy too. ;-)

Alicia xoxxo said...

Loving the first bedroom too! I have a bench at the end of our bed. Best decision ever! Love it!
Love navy for a little boys room!! So cute!

Michaela said...

So beautiful! i love the lighting!

Unknown said...

I LOVE a tufted headboard. So luxurious!

Bud and Leo said...

LOVE that first room too! Probably because I'm obsessed with tufted headboards!

Katie said...

I am absolutely in love with that dark wall bedroom! Talk about an accent wall!

katie stevenson said...

So much fun! Especially love the little boys' room! SOO cute!