Monday, May 16, 2011

Slow Down

Today is my baby boy's 15 month birthday (yes, I still celebrate his monthly birthdays although I probably shouldn't after he hit the year mark)! I can't believe how fast time is flying by. I feel like this was just yesterday.



We no longer have a little baby, we now have a little man on our hands! Who is quite the walking machine and desperately trying to talk. My sweet boy has a mind of his own and does not like to be told no! He loves to hug anybody and everybody and will glady share his food or milk with you. He still melts my heart like no other.



I want to just freeze time and enjoy this sweet time period with my growing baby. I feel like in the blink of an eye he will be in college! I count my blessings everyday day that God gifted me with this perfect baby boy.



I awlays thought I would like my kids to be exactly 2 years apart and well that would be mean I would have to get pregnant this month. Not gonna happen! My hands are so full with this energyball I can't imagine being preggers on top of chasing him everyday! I definitely want more kids but I am going to relish in this time period where Sterling will be an only child for a bit longer!



Happy 15 Months Birthday Sterling.



I love you to the moon and back again!



A million times over!



You give new meaning to my life



and I am so proud to be your Mommy!


21 comments:

Bud and Leo said...

He is absolutely precious!!! Happy 15 mos! :)

Brooke Hall said...

Happy 15 months! Isn't it going by so fast? I am on your page, not yet ready to be pregnant, I want to enjoy this fun stage! And agree, I never sit down with this busy bee! Love the pics....can Lawton borrow some hair from s?

Joanna said...

Aww he is SO cute! Those lashes go on forever...

Jill said...

Happy 15 month b-day cutie pie!!

Portuguese Prepster said...

What a cutie!!

Christina said...

he really is a beautiful baby! and i love the pic of him in the target cart. training him young i see! :)

Baby Shopaholic said...

He is so sweet! I feel you on stopping time! They just grow up too fast!

natasha {schue love} said...

Natalie...he is just so so adorable!!! He's a lucky little guy to have such an amazing mom! :)

Alicia xoxxo said...

**wiping tears from my eyes** my silly hormones!
This was so beautiful! It is very clear how much you love this handsome little man and you realize how blessed you are!!! He is absolutely adorable!! I love the pic of Sterling and you dogie!!! Precious!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

He's a cutie pie!! You have plenty of time for more babies. Just enjoy. ;-)

The Daily Stroll said...

Such a cutie! Happy 15 months! Enjoy this time with him :) Jonah and Meredith are exactly three years apart and it has been great!

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Sterling!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! I love the kicked back and relaxed last pic, too cute!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Aw, he is such a doll...I know what you mean about the kiddos close together...we thought that should be the plan with ours and we had such a hard time getting preggers the first time we thought we should start a little early...so then we ended up with kiddos 21 months apart. Brilliant, aren't we??? About the same time we found out we were pregnant was the time we were thinking "two??? who the heck does this more than once???" (c: But of course we adore them both...but the closeness, not so much!

Balancing Lisa said...

awww, such a cutie! 2 is right around the corner! ;( lol

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Carter (The Mean Mom Chronicles) said...

Adorable. My kids ended up being 3 1/2 years apart, and it's been great. I feel like I've really been able to have quality time with each one of them.

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

He is too cute and you dress him so well, hehe!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

He is so cute with those long eyelashes! I know exactly how you feel about him! We want another too, but not just yet:)

California Wife said...

Oh my goodness, Sterling is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! That last picture in his jammies is adorable!

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

Awww, even as a teeny tiny baby he had a little smile on his face!

Laur said...

I just found your blog through Pawleys Island Posh and can I just tell you that not only is your little one ADORABLE, but you dress him to the "T" Cant wait to read more!

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

I loooooove that picture of Sterling sleeping!! So precious!!