Thursday, May 12, 2011

Do You Fancy a Monogram?

It is no secret I love to monogram things. Before Sterling was born I had so many of his outfits monogrammed, Matt said he was worried I was going to monogram him! There is nothing sweeter to me than a baby in a monogrammed outfit. I have monogrammed pillows in our guest bedroom and in our den as well. Ever since seeing Aerin Lauder's bed, pictured here:



I have been obsessed with her monogrammed bedding. It was bolder and more unique than any monogram I had seen before. I found out it was by Leontine Linens and now I am smitten. Their monograms are so beautiful. They are on the pricey side but one day I hope to have some Leontine Linens in my house (or at least some of their hand towels:)









The Leontine hand towels are equally fabulous! I love the sailboat one for Sterling's bathroom!






and they also have some gorgeous napkins and placemats that would be perfect for entertaining.






All items can be found online at Leontinelinens.com. I seriously want one of everything, it is too hard to choose just one, they are all so amazing! What is your favorite?
BTW, I finally got my Miami pics uploaded and will share them tomorrow!

17 comments:

Jill said...

I love to monogram everything too. I went through a phase where almost every item of clothing for my kids was monogrammed in some way!!

Natalie and Lee said...

Everything is so beautiful! Enjoying reading your blog... NEWEST FOLLOWER!!

Alicia xoxxo said...

I love to monogram too! I want a pillow for baby's room with his initials on it! Still trying to decide on what color for the pillow though, so it is not done yet!

Taylor said...

I am obsessed with monograms and monogrammed bedding! Everything looks beautiful!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

They are rather fabuloso, aren't they? I'm with you my dear, I just love a good monogram...there is just something so sweet about personalizing things with initials and it's just so classic!

Unknown said...

I'm loving that white and orange bedding with the monogram! It is so beautiful!

Kerr said...

I love a monogram. Some of those beds are gorgeous! Makes me want to crawl back into mine....

natasha {schue love} said...

I do love a great monogram! Especially on a canvas beach bag...towels and pillows are a great idea too!

Julia Ryan said...

i luuuuurve a nice chunky monogram. for reals

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

So pretty. I'm not diehard monogram like most southern gals, but I can appreciate them :)

xoxo, can't wait to see the pics. Oh and I'm in NYC next week so maybe week after?

Plum Pretty Sugar said...

Love it!! Especially the bedding!!

xo

www.PlumPrettySugar.blogspot.com

Balancing Lisa said...

I don't own any monogramed items!!! there I said it, do you still like me?! lol But I think they are very fun and beautiful!

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Michaela said...

Yes I fancy monograms! I love my anthro cup with an M on it. I can't wait to make my own M this summer for my bedroom above my desk area. Love all these pictures.

Megan // Honey We're Home said...

Love a monogram!!! Those are awesome. Can't wait to see your Miami pics!

Sassy In The South said...

I adore monogramming, and you've posted some of the most gorgeous ones I've ever seen!

Kristine - A Graceful Home said...

I agree Leontine does have the best monogrammed linens! I love monograms too! Those sailboats are too cute!

California Wife said...

Since getting married, I've become obsesssed with our monogram and want it on everything. I really want 2 large pillows for our master bedroom like in that first pic... thanks for sharing!