Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Obsessions

I hope everyone enjoyed the long Memorial Day Weekend! We had a lovely time our friends! This is what I can't stop thinking about this week:)



SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE
I love this show and I am so happy to have some quality TV to watch now that all my shows have ended for the summer.



Besides the talented dancers my favorite part is seeing what the gorgeous Cat Deeley is wearing. Her outfits are always incredible!




LA MER EYE CREAM
I got a sample of this at Neiman Marcus and I am smitten. I love it as much as I love the La Mer face cream. I am thinking about splurging and buying it. It really moisturizes and smells heavenly. The make-up guy told me I would see results in 10 days and I really feel like my eyes look better.




OREO TRUFFLE BALLS
I made these this weekend and they were ridiculously good. We ate them all in one day! I am still dreaming about them. I will share the recipe tomorrow!




BEACH TIME WITH MY BOYS
We finally made it to the beach this weekend and it was wonderful. Sometimes we forget how lucky we are to live 10 minutes from the beach. We had an amazing afternoon on Monday!







HANNA ANDERSSON ZIP-UP PJ'S
These pajamas are my favorite for my little man! They retail for $25.99, totally expensive for pajamas, but Costco has them for $11.99. The patterns are adorable and all you moms know how easy and great zip-up pjs are!




Have a fabulous Tuesday! Although it totally feels like Monday to me!
Btw is anyone else having trouble leaving comments on some blogs? It won't let me sign in to leave comments, so frustrating!!
xoxo

17 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Those truffle balls looks incredible and so does your beach day!!

megan said...

Can't wait for the recipe tomorrow! And from the little bit I can see, your bathing suit is super cute! Glad yall had a great day at the beach! :)

Portuguese Prepster said...

those truffle balls look beyond delicious!!

Jill said...

please just put out a cookbook!! YOu are the next GP:) Oh and from yesterday's post I pick the white dress

Jill said...

and I forgot to tell you, I made your strawberry bread last week and I devoured it!!

Julia Ryan said...

LOVES me some oreo truffle balls! Do you use la mer on your face? I'm obsessed with good face cream.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Great beach pics, we were on Sullivan's yesterday.
And for real on the eye cream? Maybe I should consider... And perhaps i need to just get a costco membership already...

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

Love your beach pics. You have enviably toned arms woman!!!

I need to make your strawberry bread. Maybe this coming weekend.

I have LaMer sheer foundation with sunscreen in it. I LOVE it!

Alexandra Bee Blog said...

The boys I babysit wear Hanna Andersson PJs and they're the cutest things! Those truffle balls also look delicious!

Alicia xoxxo said...

Looks like a great time at the beach!!!

I am dying to make your strawberry bread! But those Oreo truffle balls looks amazing!!!!

As much as I love reality TV I have never watched SYTYCD. Maybe I should tune in!!

Michaela said...

How cuteee- playing on the beach is so fun!! And I love SYTYCD...favorite show ever! I loved Lauren and Kent from last year (: But I'm kind of annoyed Mary is back...she's so loud and obnoxious! hehe

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Yeah, blogger is being totally obnoxious lately...but that is a big *HELLS YEAH* to the SYTYCD! I am so in love with that show...especially Adam Shankman, even though sometimes he is a little crazy, he totally cracks me up...btw, you and your little fam look adorable on the beach, looks like fun!

Katie said...

Absolutely love SYTYCD! And yes, I definitely look forward to Cat's teensey little dresses each week. Do you notice how much she dresses down for the auditions, haha?

Ashley said...

LOVE oreo truffle balls. so good! i miss the beach! i used to live near hilton head and go to charleston all the time with my friends. i'm a recent atlanta transplant! ;) love your blog! new follower fooor sure! ;)

Ashley said...

correction: i WILL be a follower....when google connect stops being obnoxious! ;)

natasha {schue love} said...

I LOVE SYTYCD! Such a great show! And the oreo truffles look AMAZING!!! Can't wait for the recipe. Oh and you and your family are too cute! :)

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

i am SO with you on Cat Deely's outfits....she is GORGEOUS and has such great style. And those truffles are brilliant..can't wait to try them!