Friday, May 27, 2011

Love and Obsessions + My Favorite Accessories

Today I am guest blogging at two of my favorite blogs!

I am at Bud and Leo sharing some things I am currently loving/obsessing over.



Here is a sneak peak.
Go check out my other obsessions Here!

I am also over at a Dose of Pretty sharing some of my favorite accessories!

You can see my other accessories HERE!

Both blogs are fabulous reads, so definitely check them out!

Happy Friday Lovelies! Have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! I am so excited I get to spend my whole weekend with this girl. We have been besties since high school but live in different cities now. She and her family are coming to stay with us and I can't wait! xoxo

7 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Have an amazing long weekend! xo

Baby Shopaholic said...

Cute shoes! Have a fab weekend!

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Been there, done that, if there were t-shirts, I would've gotten them (c: LOVE the guest posts my dear...I've already said it, but I'm kinda obsessing over that Tibi top now...Have a smashing weekend, darling!

natasha {schue love} said...

Oh yay! Can't wait to check out your guest posts! Hope you have a fabi Memorial Day Weekend!! :)

Balancing Lisa said...

Fun! can't wait to go see the other posts! Have a great weekend!

http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

I, too, dream of vacationing in St. Barts! Hope you have an amazing Memorial Weekend!!

Katherine said...

Love that shot of the camel shoes! Have a fabulous weekend :)